Compatible digital radio protocols and networks
- DMR (BrandMeister, DMRplus, DMR-MARC, Phoenix, XLX, TGIF)
- D-STAR® (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX)
- System Fusion®/C4FM (FCS, YSFReflector)
- NXDN® (NXDNReflector)
- P25 (P25Reflector)
- POCSAG (DAPNET)
- APRS® messaging and location data forwarding (APRS-IS)
Supports cross modes with built-in hardware transcoding (example: talk with your D-STAR® radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on D-STAR® networks).
See the product specifications here.
- Built-in Li-ion battery with up to 10 hours of operation (can be extended by turning on additional power saving)
- Built-in hardware transcoding* for the best voice quality in cross mode operation
- Built-in extended range Wi-Fi and radio antenna
- Built-in beeper with audible status tones
- Web-based easy and fast Quick Setup
- Call audio playback on the web interface
- No additional hardware required, works out of the box without a computer
- All accessories included you need to have the openSPOT3 up and running (USB-C cable and 120V/230V USB power supply for charging)
- Designed for 24/7 continuous use even in your vehicle with extreme fast bootup and USB power supply tolerance
- User manual available online
- 2 year warranty** with official support in email / community forum
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- HTTP/WebSocket API with documentation for developers
- Create your own private radio network using our open source server application
* The list of cross modes which are using the hardware transcoder can be found here.
** The internal battery has one year long warranty period.
Solid State Amplifier Powerful: 1.5 kW typ. (+/- 0.5dB) Very Light: about 10 kgs (about 22 lbs). Very Small: H 12, W 28, D 36 cm. (4.72″ X 11.2... Read more
Here we take a look at the ADSB Exchange Deluxe Dual SDR Feeder Kit for an easy installation experience. Metal case holding a Pi 4B, and two SDRs... Read more
Tony DeWitte AD0DQ, joins me to explain when it is legal for you to transmit outside of your radio privileges to save life or protect property, ALSO,... Read more
“Let us understand what happens if you have a hill or mountain in the way of your radio signal because I recently published a video showing you... Read more