“Alright. Enough jib-jab. Here are the notable changes in 0.6:
* Version 0.6 is not backwards compatible with 0.5 so you should upgrade ASAP.
* FT8Call has a new icon!
* Retransmit (|) and Alert Dialog (!) commands have been removed for a combined Reply Dialog message (>)
* You can use the Reply Dialog message to relay between stations (and automatically configure the relay path back for a return message):
* KN4CRD>J1Y>10-4 GUD BUDDY!
* But, you don’t have to…you can communicate directly with a dialog using the same command: J1Y>HOWDY!
* There’s a new “Relay via” menu item to make configuration of relays easier.
* You will no longer automatically change to a new audio frequency offset when clicking on callsigns or responding to ALLCALLs. This is now a specific action you have to take in a right click menu. The only time FT8Call should change your audio offset is to BEACON to avoid QRM.
* With that…beacons now are _forced_ to transmit between 500Hz and 1000Hz. This should further help with the QRM and busted QSOs.
* Your station will no longer reply to ALLCALL? when you have a directed callsign selected. This should help prevent those automatic replies from busting your QSO.
* You can now customize the transmit and receive text fonts and colors and the textbox background colors.
* You can also configure a sound to be played on receipt of any directed message or alert message.
* You can now customize your CQ message (default CQCQCQ). You can also send CQ QRP, CQ DX, and CQ TEST with your grid locator and compound callsign in one transmission frame.
* You can copy and paste from the text boxes!
* There’s a new QSY function on the waterfall to center your passband at a specific signal (and you can configure your rig’s center frequency, defaults to 1500Hz).
* Sending of raw APRS packets now requires an APRS-IS passcode tied to your Amateur Radio Callsign. If you don’t have one of these, email me and I’ll generate one for you.
* APRS packets now maintain a more throttled delivery into the APRS-IS network, so you should get fewer timeouts.
* Squashed a ton of bugs!
I hope you enjoy testing this new version! Almost all of these changes above came from feature requests from other operators. Your great idea could be next! Email me if there’s anything I can help with.
Jordan / KN4CRD”
Looking to download FT8Call software? The below resources originate from the FT8Call mode creator Jordan / KN4CRD himself.
Icom UK are pleased to provide this introduction to its RMS-Net Radio Management System which integrates desktop PCs, Icom hand portables, base statio... Read more
ICOM IC-9700 Some of the features for ICOM‘s very-advanced IC-9700 include: * Direct-Sampling SDR design * High definition Real-Time TFT display... Read more
“The Baofeng UV5R. Some have called them the savior to ham radio and others say they are nothing but a scourge to the hobby. But one is for sure... Read more
Ham Radio 2.0: Episode 20 As a follow up to Episode 5, this video shows you how to program a repeater channel into the radio and save it into the memo... Read more
Baofeng UV9R Plus Ip67 Waterproof Walkie Talkie 15W VHF UHF Dual Band Handheld Two Way Radio Waterproof FM Protable Digital Transceiver Baofeng Produ... Read more
“ As with all ham stations QRO or QRP, ten percent ofa station?s success in quality QSOs is the equipment and the operator. Ninety percent is th... Read more
Introduction: Acquired in 2014 by Alpha Antenna, the S9 Antennas have been completely improved and resigned. Years of perfecting the manufacturing pro... Read more
Operational Bands 80 meters 40 meters 20 meters 15 meters 10 meters 6 meters 2 meters 70 centimeters Maldol HVU-8 Vertical Base Station Antenna... Read more
Description Overview It will be 5 elements twin loop antenna of amateur radio 1200Mhz band for mobile. Decomposed and we try to carry. Connector will... Read more
“I have wanted to try 2 meter SSB mobile for some time but did not have a horizontally polarized antenna to try it out. Since I had success buil... Read more
Ailunce HS1 Description: Spectrum Dynamic Waterfall Display Multiple Working Modes：Receive Mode, Transmit Mode, TUNE Mode, VFO Mode, SPLIT Mode DSP Di... Read more
CloudIQ The Cloud-IQ is the latest high performance software defined receiver from RFSPACE. The Cloud-IQ offers two modes of operation.... Read more
VIDEO Source: http://ea1uro.com/radio/tx500/ Ver essa foto no Instagram Discovery TX-500, Lab599 Uma publicação compartilhada por Labo... Read more
Azuru Corporation is a booth of Hamfair 2017 at the company’s booth, HF (1.8 to 28 MHz band) + 50 MHz band linear amplifier “AZR – 5... Read more
Microprocessor-based data processing. A distinctive feature of the transceiver is the modern technology of processing data in DSP and output informati... Read more