Beta test versions of DX Monitor may be used for up to 30 days from their release date and will run even if your trial period has expired. If you tried an earlier version of the program and decided not to purchase this is your chance to try it again for free
New features include:
- Updated NOAA WWV and Space weather URLS.
- Fixed DX Summit search button in History window to work with new site design.
- Added Import DX Summit CSV Data command to get data from DX Summit.
- Added Convert DX Summit CSV File to History Window to handle new DX Summit history download.
- Improved Twitter Interface to send DX Alerts and SMS messages.
- Alert List imports logs to create alerts for needed countries/bands/modes
- Tweet comments as you operate to share your local view of the DX.
- Accurate station locations so you can look at antennas in Google Street View or from the satellite image.
Watch this page or the Yahoo Mailing list for announcements. You can follow the beta tweets at DXMon on Twitter where DX Monitor tweets the most spotted DX station.
The beta test version incorporates new features or changes which may not have been extensively tested, or may have incomplete documentation. If you find bugs or errors in the documentation, please report them to the author.
This version should be installed in a new folder. You can read your serial number from the old program by pressing F10 and looking at the User Information tab. If you install over an old version, backup the folder before installing in case there is a problem.
See More: Link
The PowerGenius XL is a 100% duty cycle, legal limit (1500W ICAS) 1.8-54 MHz RF amplifier intended for both amateur and government use. It incorporat... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fnew-version-dx-monitor%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151