|Product name / model name||Amateur Radio HF / 50/144 / 430MHz <SSB / CW / RTTY / AM / FM / DV>
|Suggested retail price||124,800 yen + tax|
|Release date||Late March 2020|
|Annual sales plan||10,000 units|
Icom Co., Ltd. Will be released in late March 2020.
IC-705 adopts RF direct sampling method which is highly evaluated in IC-7300 / IC-9700. Lightweight approx. 1kg (including the included lithium-ion battery BP-272) & compact body with various functions including real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display with the highest level of speed and resolution. In addition, a large 4.3-inch color display that supports touch operation allows you to intuitively operate a wealth of functions.
Furthermore, the maximum output of 5W is achieved with the included battery (BP-272), and the maximum output of 10W is achieved with an external power supply (at 13.8V). In addition to supporting connection via WLAN / Bluetooth ® wireless technology, it is also equipped with a GPS antenna, micro USB connector, and microSD card slot. Of course, it supports DV (Digital Voice) mode of digital communication D-STAR ® for amateur radio recommended by JARL (Japan Amateur Radio Federation) . Fully equipped with D-STAR ® functions such as terminal mode / access point mode .
Multi-bag LC-192 (option), which is ideal for mobile and field operations, is also included in the lineup, and is a transceiver for field operations. The IC-705, which covers the HF to 430MHz band in all modes, is a new product that is expected to further enhance the enjoyment and activities of amateur radio.
- Covers HF + 50MHz + 144MHz + 430MHz in all modes including DV.
- Uses RF direct sampling method. (For 25MHz and above, down-conversion IF sampling method)
- Equipped with the highest level real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Equipped with a 4.3-inch large color display that supports touch operation.
- Attached battery (BP-272) achieves a maximum output of 5W and external power supply (13.8V) achieves 10W.
- Lightweight approx. 1kg (including BP-272) & compact body.
- Fully equipped with D-STAR ® functions such as terminal mode / access point mode .
- Supports connection using WLAN / Bluetooth ® wireless technology.
New product documentation:
IC-705 (1.27 MB)
EFHW-8010™ Multiband End Fed Half Wave Antenna 130 Feet (39.6m) long NO TUNER needed! Perfect for ALE HFLink, ARES, EMCOM … Resonant on 80/40/30/20/17... Read more
Luna Amateur Radio Transponder: A Communications Platform on the Large European Lander to support communication and payload experiments
“We are proposing the LunART Communications Platform on the Large European Lander which will support direct communication with earth through ama... Read more
The new newsletter of the IARU Monitoring System (aka ‘Intruder Watch’) has just been published. The most frequently reported intruders on... Read more
This year’s Software Defined Radio Academy is taking place as an online conference. Because of the great number of contributions, we are spanning the... Read more