MSHV Supported working modes: MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4
Developed by LZ2HV – Christo
Tested by SP9HWY – Jurek and G0LFF – Dick
Ideas about appearance OZ2M – Bo
Linux binaries OZ1PIF – Peter
Authors of the protocols are: K1JT Joe Taylor, and K9AN Steven Franke – for MSK144 and FT8
- MSK144 For meteor scatter. Message frame duration is 72 ms and with Sh option 20 ms. Character transmission rate for standard messages is as high as 250 cps.
- JTMS For meteor scatter. Character transmission rate 197 cps.
- FSK441 For meteor scatter. Character transmission rate 147 cps.
- FSK315 For meteor scatter. Character transmission rate 105 cps.
- ISCAT Optimized for meteor and ionospheric scatter at 6 meters. Character transmission rate 16.15 or 32.3 cps.
- JT6M Optimized for meteor and ionospheric scatter at 6 meters. Character transmission rate 14.4 cps.
- FT8 Designed for fast tropospheric QSOs.
- JT65 VHF/UHF For EME and troposcatter.
- PI4 PharusIgnis4 A digital modulation (MGM) for beacon purposes.
- SSB transceiver and antenna for one or more VHF/UHF/SHF bands.
- Computer running the Microsoft Windows Xp, Windows 7 32 or 64 Bit.
- For Linux QT4.8.6 and Alsa librarys.
- 1 GHz or faster CPU and 128 MB of available RAM.
- The monitor with minimum resolution 1024×768 or for notebooks 1366×768 (more is better).
- Computer-to-radio interface using a serial port for T/R switching, or VOX control.
- Audio input and output devices supported by the operating system (Sound card full duplex).
- Audio or equivalent USB connections between transceiver and computer.
- A means for synchronizing the computer clock to UTC within ±1 s.
- No need for special installation, just extract the archive file with its containing folder wherever you want in the PC.
- Recommended place is a non Operating System drive, for example if OS is in C:\ extract into the D:\MSHV_XXX .
- Starting software from the *.exe file or create a shortcut on the desktop. Do not copy .exe file to desktop.
- If you have an old version of software, please delete the existing shortcut on the desktop if there is one. Extract the archive file with its containing folder and then create a new shortcut on the desktop. If you no longer need the old version you can delete it.
NEW MSHV version 1.62
OLD MSHV version 1.61
New in version 1.62:
Corrected: Period time error, if switching application between modes (error in ver.1.61).
Added: Two communication ports, one for CAT, other for PTT if needed.
Added: Some changes in to working logic for CAT functions, ideas from R1AY Sergei.
Removed: AP Decoding from JT65 modes.
Removed: Decode levels from JT65 modes.