|Product name||TPZ-D553TPZ-D553SCH: lithium-ion battery KNB-74L (7.4V / 1100mAh) standard accessory
TPZ-D553MCH: lithium-ion battery KNB-75L (7.4V / 1800mAn) standard accessory
|license||License and qualifications required|
|List price||Open price
※ Where so will be sold cheaper than our sales price, please contact us
|output||5W ※ 1W to also switchable|
|The jump of radio waves||City about 1km, about suburbs 2km, no obstacle outlook 10km or more|
|waterproof||IPX7 ※ waterproof standard Click here for details|
height: 92 mm Width: 56 mm Depth: 24.6 mmTPZ-D553MCH height: 92 mm Width: 56 mm Depth: 29.4 mm ※ excluding protrusions
|weight||TPZ-D553SCH: about 222 g
TPZ-D553MCH: about 254g
|Feature||● TPZ-D553 is a digital simple radio registration authority of the ultra-compact lightweight type of about 132cc.
● TPZ-D553SCH is comes with a flat-screen battery KNB-74L (7.4V / 1100mAh), TPZ-D553MCH since the large capacity type of battery KNB-75L (7.4V / 1800mAh) are included, your applications Can you select by.
● Fits to 11 items of the United States Department of Defense Military Standard MIL-STD.
● dust-proof and waterproof level “IP54 / 55/67” performance.
● audio accessory attachment portion adopts screw-in by independent rotation nut. It is free from cable kinking, when it is equipped with a speaker microphone KMC-55 you can use while securing the waterproof performance of the body.
● LCD screen Kanji support. 4 can display the channel number with a letter, frequently used function is set, you can display up to six characters. You can also switch to the double-height display that gave priority to visibility.
● two channels automatically received alternately, the second PTT featured of collecting information.
● of 511 ways possible “user code communication”.
● with advanced privacy function of ways 32,767.
● reception featured sky for 5ch.
● equipped with a semi-VOX function, call start the PTT (transmit) button once to press if the start of transmission, call termination is the end of transmission and voice input is lost to MIC. It also is equipped with PTT hold function can be terminated by pressing the PTT again also attached story.
● unspecified number also can call the channel equipped with a call.
● locate the channels of the group, also the channel scan function equipped to be able to check the usage status of the channel.
● to find a free channel automatically, auto channel select function equipped to attract even the other party to the same channel. You can mitigate the interference at the place group is large.
● to focus on energy saving in the output 1W, and equipped with eco mode battery saving function.
● his voice, sending and receiving sound quality adjustment featured digital sound that corresponds to the reception quality of taste. Also, you can choose the appropriate quality setting according to the optional external microphone.
● earphone mode available. Reception earphone, sending you can use the microphone of the body.
● call start notification sound and call termination notification sound settings, microphone sensitivity settings, key operation sound settings, key lock is also available.
● below, it is possible to detail the following settings in which to use the programming cable KGP-186U of memory control program MCP-8B and sold separately.
UC for each channel, privacy, scan target setting, can be set any of the channel name.
Channel reading featured.
Optionally equipped with customizable power-on message functions and.
Key customizable set of-body and KMS-55 (option SP / MIC).
• Individual call featured.
Silent alarm featured.
Connect Answer featured.
– The handset between calls prohibited featured.
And simple menu item setting function.
Amateur Radio volunteers are providing communication support to American Red Cross shelters in Sevier County, Tennessee. Wind-driven flames and embers... Read more
December 23, 2016 ICOM IC-7610 Exhibition & pre presentation @ICOM Tokyo show room IC-7610 HF + 50 MHz direct sampling transceiver following IC-73... Read more
On this episode, Star Wars! Just kidding. On this episode, we talk amplifiers and Christian makes plans for a new Hex Beam! Read more
“This week was an unbelievable week for space weather. A G3-level solar event conspired with Hurricane Lane and set the stage for what became a... Read more
In this video I show the ground radial wire I use, and talk about laying a radial field under my Hustler 4BTV vertical ham radio antenna ... Read more
The Canadian National Parks on the Air event (CNPOTA) will get under way on January 1, 2019, and continue until year’s end. A volunteer group of a hal... Read more
An 80-foot HAM radio tower collapsed onto a house and an occupied vehicle in Spotsylvania County on Tuesday, trapping all three of the car’s pa... Read more
The U.S. Postal Service has announced a postage rate increase for select mail classes and services for 2015. The new postage rates will start o... Read more
During the IARU HF Championship contest July 13 – 14, the ARRL HQ station will be W1AW/7, on the air from Nevada with Tom Taormina, K5RC, as control o... Read more
DX Engineering Coax Cable Stripping Tools provide a new and easy way to prepare your 50 ohm coax cable for the installation of solder-type PL-2... Read more
How to Receive Beautiful Images of the Earth Directly From Space | GOES-15,16,17 and Himawari 8 HRIT
“In the fall of 2016 I saw my first rocket launch and little did I know that the satellite on that rocket would come to shape and fill my though... Read more