JT65 – JT9 – T10 – FT8 – WSPR
JTDX 2.0.1-rc136 22nd May for evaluation and on air testing, this rc (release candidate) has no contest function.
Please read and make yourself familiar with the changelogs and instructions before testing any new features.
If you are comfortable using step software please report any issues found in the group.
If you are not comfortable using step software for trial, testing please do not install and continue to use existing release version please.
Please carry out a clean install, see guides, JTDXT10 YouTube, this preserves your installed version as these steps are for testing and evaluation.
If you experience any issues please carry out a new, clean install using a unique rig name for the clean install, please do not delete your old version, backup your log and other files relevant to JTDX and assign a “unique rig name to this installation”
- JTDX_User_Manual_EN_2018_01_08.pdf – (English language by VK7YUM with additions by UA3DJY and DK7UY)
- JTDX_Manual_del_Usuario_ES_2018_01_08.pdf – (Spanish translation by LU9DO)
- German and Russian translations are under construction
- You want to contribute to JTDX with a translation of the User Guide into your language?
Just contact use, you are welcome!
- JTDX V18.1.x Introducing FT8 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 184.108.40.206 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 220.127.116.11 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 18.104.22.168 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX AutoSequencing (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 22.214.171.124 AutoSeq RR73 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Filters (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Installation (Youtube Video)
See More : http://jtdx.tech/en/
Repeater Database “RepeaterBook – The Free Repeater Directory for the USA and Canada. Powered by the popular community database of... Read more
An FCC Report and Order (R&O) released August 2 in the so-called “small satellite” rulemaking proceeding, IB Docket 18-86, failed to address conce... Read more
The final European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations (CEPT) Conference Preparatory Group (CPG) meeting prior to World Radioc... Read more
“When using the dual tuners of the RSPduo, or multiple RSPs on a single computer you sometimes want them all tuned to the same frequency, e.g. f... Read more