JT65 – JT9 – T10 – FT8 – WSPR
JTDX 2.0.1-rc136 22nd May for evaluation and on air testing, this rc (release candidate) has no contest function.
Please read and make yourself familiar with the changelogs and instructions before testing any new features.
If you are comfortable using step software please report any issues found in the group.
If you are not comfortable using step software for trial, testing please do not install and continue to use existing release version please.
Please carry out a clean install, see guides, JTDXT10 YouTube, this preserves your installed version as these steps are for testing and evaluation.
If you experience any issues please carry out a new, clean install using a unique rig name for the clean install, please do not delete your old version, backup your log and other files relevant to JTDX and assign a “unique rig name to this installation”
- JTDX_User_Manual_EN_2018_01_08.pdf – (English language by VK7YUM with additions by UA3DJY and DK7UY)
- JTDX_Manual_del_Usuario_ES_2018_01_08.pdf – (Spanish translation by LU9DO)
- German and Russian translations are under construction
- You want to contribute to JTDX with a translation of the User Guide into your language?
Just contact use, you are welcome!
- JTDX V18.1.x Introducing FT8 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 220.127.116.11 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 18.104.22.168 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 22.214.171.124 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX AutoSequencing (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 126.96.36.199 AutoSeq RR73 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Filters (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Installation (Youtube Video)
See More : http://jtdx.tech/en/
Once again RFinder and RT Systems have partnered to kick radio programming up a notch. This tutorial will show you how to get the most o... Read more
Authorities say an emergency communication tower near the Oregon coast has been destroyed, causing over $60,000 in damag OS BAY, Ore. (AP) — Authoriti... Read more
At the request of authorities in India’s Gujarat Province, Rajesh Vagadia, VU2EXP, and his niece Shyama Vagadia, VU3WHG, deployed on June 12 to Porban... Read more
“This week I’m reviewing the Openspot by Shark RF. No images to hunt down, It runs D-Star, DMR & Fusion all in one box. Don’t fo... Read more