JT65 – JT9 – T10 – FT8 – WSPR
JTDX 2.0.1-rc136 22nd May for evaluation and on air testing, this rc (release candidate) has no contest function.
Please read and make yourself familiar with the changelogs and instructions before testing any new features.
If you are comfortable using step software please report any issues found in the group.
If you are not comfortable using step software for trial, testing please do not install and continue to use existing release version please.
Please carry out a clean install, see guides, JTDXT10 YouTube, this preserves your installed version as these steps are for testing and evaluation.
If you experience any issues please carry out a new, clean install using a unique rig name for the clean install, please do not delete your old version, backup your log and other files relevant to JTDX and assign a “unique rig name to this installation”
- JTDX_User_Manual_EN_2018_01_08.pdf – (English language by VK7YUM with additions by UA3DJY and DK7UY)
- JTDX_Manual_del_Usuario_ES_2018_01_08.pdf – (Spanish translation by LU9DO)
- German and Russian translations are under construction
- You want to contribute to JTDX with a translation of the User Guide into your language?
Just contact use, you are welcome!
- JTDX V18.1.x Introducing FT8 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 184.108.40.206 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 220.127.116.11 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 18.104.22.168 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX AutoSequencing (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 22.214.171.124 AutoSeq RR73 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Filters (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Installation (Youtube Video)
See More : http://jtdx.tech/en/
RFinder has worked with the DMR network Brandmeister to create new usability enhancements. The new dashboard just released includes coverage maps gene... Read more
Luna Amateur Radio Transponder: A Communications Platform on the Large European Lander to support communication and payload experiments
“We are proposing the LunART Communications Platform on the Large European Lander which will support direct communication with earth through ama... Read more
The MTR4b! KD1JV “Steve Weber” Designs – Produced by LNR Precision 80M/40M/30M/20M in Machined Aluminum Case!
The MTR4B 4-Band Mountain Topper KD1JV “Steve Weber” Designs – Produced by LNR Precision 80M, 40M, 30M, 20M 3-4 Watt Output at 12VDC... Read more
“I spent the weekend camping and testing a couple of antennas: the Chameleon MPAS 2 vertical and the Wolf River Coils Silver Bullet 1000. Both a... Read more
Here is a video explaining the basic comparisons to each one of these radios Read more
Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR 7550 I.S. DMR portable radio review BY VA3XPR Read Full Review : Read more