JT65 – JT9 – T10 – FT8 – WSPR
JTDX 2.0.1-rc136 22nd May for evaluation and on air testing, this rc (release candidate) has no contest function.
Please read and make yourself familiar with the changelogs and instructions before testing any new features.
If you are comfortable using step software please report any issues found in the group.
If you are not comfortable using step software for trial, testing please do not install and continue to use existing release version please.
Please carry out a clean install, see guides, JTDXT10 YouTube, this preserves your installed version as these steps are for testing and evaluation.
If you experience any issues please carry out a new, clean install using a unique rig name for the clean install, please do not delete your old version, backup your log and other files relevant to JTDX and assign a “unique rig name to this installation”
- JTDX_User_Manual_EN_2018_01_08.pdf – (English language by VK7YUM with additions by UA3DJY and DK7UY)
- JTDX_Manual_del_Usuario_ES_2018_01_08.pdf – (Spanish translation by LU9DO)
- German and Russian translations are under construction
- You want to contribute to JTDX with a translation of the User Guide into your language?
Just contact use, you are welcome!
- JTDX V18.1.x Introducing FT8 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 220.127.116.11 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 18.104.22.168 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 22.214.171.124 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX AutoSequencing (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 126.96.36.199 AutoSeq RR73 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Filters (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Installation (Youtube Video)
See More : http://jtdx.tech/en/
FlexRadio Systems and Marcus Roskosch, DL8MRE announced today a partnership to develop, market and sell a client interface application for both iPad®... Read more
The FCC has granted ARRL’s request for a temporary waiver to permit amateur data transmissions at a higher symbol rate than currently permitted by sec... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) just stood down from another extended session — 71 hours of continuous operation — for Hurricane Paulette and Hurricane... Read more
EMTRON DX-1SP General Description The NEW DX-1SP with 1200 Watts CW, 1500 Watts PEP of clean signal output is Emtron’s latest and smalles... Read more
Direct Sampling Brought to the VHF/UHF World Icom strives to be first, to be innovative, and to continue to refine our radios for a balance of cutting... Read more