JT65 – JT9 – T10 – FT8 – WSPR
JTDX 2.0.1-rc136 22nd May for evaluation and on air testing, this rc (release candidate) has no contest function.
Please read and make yourself familiar with the changelogs and instructions before testing any new features.
If you are comfortable using step software please report any issues found in the group.
If you are not comfortable using step software for trial, testing please do not install and continue to use existing release version please.
Please carry out a clean install, see guides, JTDXT10 YouTube, this preserves your installed version as these steps are for testing and evaluation.
If you experience any issues please carry out a new, clean install using a unique rig name for the clean install, please do not delete your old version, backup your log and other files relevant to JTDX and assign a “unique rig name to this installation”
- JTDX_User_Manual_EN_2018_01_08.pdf – (English language by VK7YUM with additions by UA3DJY and DK7UY)
- JTDX_Manual_del_Usuario_ES_2018_01_08.pdf – (Spanish translation by LU9DO)
- German and Russian translations are under construction
- You want to contribute to JTDX with a translation of the User Guide into your language?
Just contact use, you are welcome!
- JTDX V18.1.x Introducing FT8 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 188.8.131.52 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 184.108.40.206 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 220.127.116.11 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX AutoSequencing (Youtube Video)
- JTDX 18.104.22.168 AutoSeq RR73 (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Filters (Youtube Video)
- JTDX Installation (Youtube Video)
See More : http://jtdx.tech/en/
Dayton Hamvention® organizers are planning to mount the first in-person show in 2022, following 2 years of COVID-related cancellations. The event is s... Read more
“Activity remains subdued this week with only pockets of fast solar wind to bring sporadic aurora to high latitudes, nothing like the G3 show we... Read more
These devices, MRF101AN and MRF101BN, are designed for use in HF and VHF communications, industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) and broadcast and ae... Read more