As well as have three working demonstration units of the forthcoming IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz transceiver, Icom Inc. will be unveiling other product innovations at the Tokyo Hamfair, taking place in Ariake, Tokyo on August 25th -26th.
They will be showing:
– IC-9700 (three working demonstration units)
– RS-BA1 Version 2 (Full dual band compatible)
– IC-7610 with updated firmware for I/Q output (demonstration with HDSDR + CW skimmer + N1MM Logger+ / CTESTWIN)
– IC-R30 new firmware and RS-R30A/I remote control software for iOS and Android
– “AI Speaker” demonstration (concept only: controls radios via voice command using Amazon Alexa service)Icom Inc. has kept this information under wraps, so we don’t know too much at the moment. As soon as we have more details we will post them on all our media channels.Please note that these products are only demonstration/prototype versions, and we will confirm final product features, cost and availability as soon as we have them.
Anytone TERMN-8R Radio: Third Party Review and Walkthrough Read more
“Curiosity got the best of me. I finally ordered a DMR handheld radio and picked the new TYT MD-2017 UHF/VHF DMR Analog unit. I’ve never u... Read more
The 507 Patriot utilizes a chipKIT Uno32 prototyping board which give users access to an Arduino-based programming environment. With its 32-bit... Read more
Built by popular demand, the DX Engineering Ladder Line Surge Protector is ready to be placed in line with your balanced feedline antenna system! For... Read more
A standard AA-30 analyzer but without enclosure, LCD display and keypad. But .ZERO is even more powerful than the good old AA-30. Description RigExper... Read more
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for... Read more
Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH. #hamradio pic.twitter.com/J4wHLPMGhF — Ha... Read more
July 2021: Brabant Wallon’s Emergency Radio Network volunteers stepped in when the Police building in Wavre, Belgium – including its Tetra anten... Read more
by Matthew Gault The federal government is investigating mysterious signals coming from Havana that are jamming popular frequencies. HAM radio operato... Read more