As well as have three working demonstration units of the forthcoming IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz transceiver, Icom Inc. will be unveiling other product innovations at the Tokyo Hamfair, taking place in Ariake, Tokyo on August 25th -26th.
They will be showing:
– IC-9700 (three working demonstration units)
– RS-BA1 Version 2 (Full dual band compatible)
– IC-7610 with updated firmware for I/Q output (demonstration with HDSDR + CW skimmer + N1MM Logger+ / CTESTWIN)
– IC-R30 new firmware and RS-R30A/I remote control software for iOS and Android
– “AI Speaker” demonstration (concept only: controls radios via voice command using Amazon Alexa service)Icom Inc. has kept this information under wraps, so we don’t know too much at the moment. As soon as we have more details we will post them on all our media channels.Please note that these products are only demonstration/prototype versions, and we will confirm final product features, cost and availability as soon as we have them.
Yaesu FTdx-101MP HF+50 MHz 200W Transceiver Radio enthusiasts know the iconic model number “101” which comes from the legendary and best-selling FT-10... Read more
Icom IC-7300 Transceiver A detailed look at Icom’s Innovative IC-7300 Transceiver. Complete review of most features and operation plus yo... Read more
DX Engineering Maxi-Core® 20 Baluns and Feedline Chokes The present-day DX Engineering was launched in the year 2000. To celebrate our 20th Anniversar... Read more
AMPTEC LA4000 HF Power Amplifier , designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz , including WARC bands and all modes. It is e... Read more
14 MHz OWA yagi beam – MOMOBEAM MONO 5 20 is a fullsize antenna for the band of 20 meters (14 MHz OWA beam) designed for maximum performance. M... Read more
The winning article for the October 2020 QST Cover Plaque award is “Ham Bootcamp: Getting Hams On the Air” by Fred Kemmerer, AB1OC. The... Read more
In comments to the FCC, ARRL targeted two specific areas of concern regarding a Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (FNPRM) in IB Docket 1... Read more
It’s here! The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications for 2021 — your complete guide to radio experimentation, discovery, and innovation — n... Read more