As well as have three working demonstration units of the forthcoming IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz transceiver, Icom Inc. will be unveiling other product innovations at the Tokyo Hamfair, taking place in Ariake, Tokyo on August 25th -26th.
They will be showing:
– IC-9700 (three working demonstration units)
– RS-BA1 Version 2 (Full dual band compatible)
– IC-7610 with updated firmware for I/Q output (demonstration with HDSDR + CW skimmer + N1MM Logger+ / CTESTWIN)
– IC-R30 new firmware and RS-R30A/I remote control software for iOS and Android
– “AI Speaker” demonstration (concept only: controls radios via voice command using Amazon Alexa service)Icom Inc. has kept this information under wraps, so we don’t know too much at the moment. As soon as we have more details we will post them on all our media channels.Please note that these products are only demonstration/prototype versions, and we will confirm final product features, cost and availability as soon as we have them.
“It occurred to me that my Garrett metal detector is a signal source at 13.6 KHz, so I decided to test to see if the Airspy hF+ Discovery is abl... Read more
“It’s an exciting new HF radio that packs a lot into a very small space and also packs a punch on the air. Peter G3OJV, takes a first look... Read more
“The MFJ-2010 off-center-fed dipole (OCFD) looks like a much better candidate for the reference station antenna. This video looks at is features... Read more
AH-521, is a halo antenna of small size but high performance. Supports an RF level between 140 and 210 W. Covers bands used between 12 and 30 M... Read more
Photo:K3RF Hy-Gains new AV-640 Patriot HF vertical is the best built, best performing and best priced multiband vertical available today. Make full us... Read more
Ziteng (Andy) Wang is a PhD student at the University of Sydney. He recently discovered an unusual radio signal coming from the direction of the Milky... Read more
ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR, in a written statement on the newly filed H.R.5378 before the US House Commerce Communications and Technology Subc... Read more