Today we are checking out the NanoVNA-H4 analyzer. This little gem does a lot more than just SWR, so check out this video and other videos on YouTube to see all about it.
- This NanoVNA-H4 with 4inch LCD Touchscreen, Portable with 1950mAh battery rechargeabe powered or USB powered. Can last longer working time.
- The Vector Network Analyzer can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 1.5GHz. The 50K-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic, The extended 300M-900MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics and the 900M-1.5GHz band is better than 40dB of dynamics.
- This Antenna Analyzer is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities, tiny and handheld.The default firmware main function is used for antenna performance measurement. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters (you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring)
- Using PC software NanoVNASaver, It can connect to a NanoVNA and extracts the data for display on a computer and for saving to Touchstone files. We can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
- The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. Use strong and secure power supply at the same time. Enhanced performance in all aspects
Arsctl is a server side application which makes all your antenna rotators available on a network. Arsctl allows you to conveniently control your rotat... Read more
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has been pioneering antenna measurement methods for decades, but a new robot may be the ulti... Read more
Best HF Ham Radio Under $2000 – 4 Best HF Transceivers 2021 Read more
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for... Read more
Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH. #hamradio pic.twitter.com/J4wHLPMGhF — Ha... Read more
July 2021: Brabant Wallon’s Emergency Radio Network volunteers stepped in when the Police building in Wavre, Belgium – including its Tetra anten... Read more
by Matthew Gault The federal government is investigating mysterious signals coming from Havana that are jamming popular frequencies. HAM radio operato... Read more