Today we are checking out the NanoVNA-H4 analyzer. This little gem does a lot more than just SWR, so check out this video and other videos on YouTube to see all about it.
- This NanoVNA-H4 with 4inch LCD Touchscreen, Portable with 1950mAh battery rechargeabe powered or USB powered. Can last longer working time.
- The Vector Network Analyzer can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 1.5GHz. The 50K-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic, The extended 300M-900MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics and the 900M-1.5GHz band is better than 40dB of dynamics.
- This Antenna Analyzer is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities, tiny and handheld.The default firmware main function is used for antenna performance measurement. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters (you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring)
- Using PC software NanoVNASaver, It can connect to a NanoVNA and extracts the data for display on a computer and for saving to Touchstone files. We can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
- The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. Use strong and secure power supply at the same time. Enhanced performance in all aspects
The ARCO is a modern rotator controller designed for reliable operation with virtually any rotator ever made, commercial or home brew.ARCO p... Read more
Covers More Bands than a G5RV (Shorty). Goes up Fast, Easy on Trees. All Stainless Hardware Black Marine ABS Insulator Blocks Handles a Full kW... Read more
JVCKENWOOD Corporation (JVCKENWOOD) will release TS-590SG70, an HF/50 MHz special specification transceiver with the TRIO logo under the KENWOOD brand... Read more
Allows you to read the frequency or band data from your transceiver and switch output relay(s) by the defined rules . Another feature allows you to se... Read more
Ziteng (Andy) Wang is a PhD student at the University of Sydney. He recently discovered an unusual radio signal coming from the direction of the Milky... Read more
ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR, in a written statement on the newly filed H.R.5378 before the US House Commerce Communications and Technology Subc... Read more