Today we are checking out the NanoVNA-H4 analyzer. This little gem does a lot more than just SWR, so check out this video and other videos on YouTube to see all about it.
- This NanoVNA-H4 with 4inch LCD Touchscreen, Portable with 1950mAh battery rechargeabe powered or USB powered. Can last longer working time.
- The Vector Network Analyzer can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 1.5GHz. The 50K-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic, The extended 300M-900MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics and the 900M-1.5GHz band is better than 40dB of dynamics.
- This Antenna Analyzer is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities, tiny and handheld.The default firmware main function is used for antenna performance measurement. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters (you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring)
- Using PC software NanoVNASaver, It can connect to a NanoVNA and extracts the data for display on a computer and for saving to Touchstone files. We can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
- The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. Use strong and secure power supply at the same time. Enhanced performance in all aspects
“I have wanted to try 2 meter SSB mobile for some time but did not have a horizontally polarized antenna to try it out. Since I had success buil... Read more
InnovAntennas An Excellent Dual Band Yagi for 70/144MHz on a 2.4m boom and single feed point The 4-2-12 Dual Band Yagi has a total of 12 elements, 5 e... Read more
Eric, KC8XJ of Universal Radio discusses some fine points of the Icom IC-R8600 receiver. The IC-R8600 is a very wide band feature packed self containe... Read more
General Features: Output Power 1.8 – 30 MHz 2K+, 6m 1K+ Device: 2x BLF189XR Auto Band Selection ICOM®; YAESU® Band data Interface CAT Connectivity LAN... Read more
NooElec have recently released a new LNA + filter combo called the “SAWbird+ H1 Barebones” which significantly lowers the entry bar for ne... Read more