Today we are checking out the NanoVNA-H4 analyzer. This little gem does a lot more than just SWR, so check out this video and other videos on YouTube to see all about it.
- This NanoVNA-H4 with 4inch LCD Touchscreen, Portable with 1950mAh battery rechargeabe powered or USB powered. Can last longer working time.
- The Vector Network Analyzer can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 1.5GHz. The 50K-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic, The extended 300M-900MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics and the 900M-1.5GHz band is better than 40dB of dynamics.
- This Antenna Analyzer is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities, tiny and handheld.The default firmware main function is used for antenna performance measurement. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters (you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring)
- Using PC software NanoVNASaver, It can connect to a NanoVNA and extracts the data for display on a computer and for saving to Touchstone files. We can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
- The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. Use strong and secure power supply at the same time. Enhanced performance in all aspects
The built-in SWR indicator makes the Alpha Loop so very easy to tune! Now you can suddenly hear everyone, and they can hear you! This is an antenna th... Read more
“We are bringing in 2021 with Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff,KB8ZWT discussing HF antennas. Did you recently upgrade from tech to general? Tha... Read more
The CD-45II handles 8.5 sq. feet mounted inside a tower, or 5 sq. ft. with mast adapter. Low temperature grease good to -30 F degrees. Bell rotator de... Read more
“Amateur radio transmitting voices on radio waves, direct more faithfully the direct sound more faithfully … …” Following the... Read more
Image credit: Otava Tuomi. Early last year, when the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) first pushed much of the world into lockdown, one traditional... Read more
A 5-year, $9.3 million National Science Foundation (NSF) grant will allow the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) Geophysical Institute to establish... Read more
Donald de Riggs, J88CD, on the Caribbean island of St. Vincent, says that on April 13, the 42nd anniversary of the 1979 eruption of the La Soufriere v... Read more
The FCC has announced that rule changes detailed in a lengthy 2019 Report and Order governing RF exposure standards go into effect on May 3, 2021. The... Read more