Today we are checking out the NanoVNA-H4 analyzer. This little gem does a lot more than just SWR, so check out this video and other videos on YouTube to see all about it.
- This NanoVNA-H4 with 4inch LCD Touchscreen, Portable with 1950mAh battery rechargeabe powered or USB powered. Can last longer working time.
- The Vector Network Analyzer can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 1.5GHz. The 50K-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic, The extended 300M-900MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics and the 900M-1.5GHz band is better than 40dB of dynamics.
- This Antenna Analyzer is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities, tiny and handheld.The default firmware main function is used for antenna performance measurement. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters (you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring)
- Using PC software NanoVNASaver, It can connect to a NanoVNA and extracts the data for display on a computer and for saving to Touchstone files. We can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
- The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. Use strong and secure power supply at the same time. Enhanced performance in all aspects
VERTICAL ANTENNA Highly efficient end loading 1/2 Wave vertical covers bands: 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6 and 2 Meters. Requires no radials,... Read more
“Editor’s Note: Due to the popularity of some of eHam’s older articles, many of which you may not have read, the eHam.net team has d... Read more
Laurence, WA2TLY, is asking some questions about a few aspects of the EFHW 80-10 antenna, Why they are there and what they are for? Read more
“Coaxial Cable vs Balanced Lines” is the topic of the current (November 23) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In“ podcast. Listen…and learn!... Read more
“Ken, “Digital Dorsey”, KA8OAD talks about various types of USB, HDMI and DVI cables used around the radio shack.” Read more
Here is a quick tour of the SunSDR MB1 by Expert Electronics. It’s an operator’s point of view and a simple walk through this great HF rad... Read more
The PowerGenius XL is a 100% duty cycle, legal limit (1500W ICAS) 1.8-54 MHz RF amplifier intended for both amateur and government use. It incorporat... Read more
The Secret Government Radio Signals Read more
Students from the Crop Protection Student Association at the University of Puerto Rico in Mayagüez participated in a communications practice session a... Read more