There are no ads, please add some
- All major and many minor HF Contests are supported
- Including General DX logging, DXpedition, DXSatellite and VHF DX.
- SSB, CW and Digital support
- Multi-user support
- Rover support for QSO parties and other contests which support this.
- VHF and up contesting
- Transverter support (SHF bands supported up to 10, 24, 47, 76, 142 and 241 GHz).
- Dxpedition mode (Stay in Run or S&P)
2. Key features
- ESM- Enter Send Message Mode – just press the Enter key to make a qso.
- Uses sound card for DVK but also DVK interface for W9XT and other DVK interfaces.
- Automatic CW generation (LPT and via USB to serial converter).
- Rotator control (Using N1MM Rotor, LP-Rotor or ARSWIN).
- Grayline window
- Two VFO support when using one radio, with one VFO per Bandmap.
- SO2R/SO2V support.
- Telnet cluster support – spots automatically update the bandmaps.
- Winkeyer support (Serial CW keyer by K1EL).
- Automatic beam heading and sunrise/sunset calculations.
- Spot all S&P calls locally (QSYing wipes the call and spots QSO in bandmap).
3. Digital support
- All major and most smaller RTTY and Digital contests
- AFSK and FSK with use of soundcards and terminal units (DXP-38, PK-232, Kam, etc.)
- Interfaces with MMTTY, MMVARI, and Fldigi
- SO1V, SO2V and SO2R
- Option of scrolling or non-scrolling text display
- Up to 4 parallel RX decoding windows using either MMTTY or a TU, all interacting with the Entry Window
- Multiplier/Dupe color coding of calls on the fly in any RX window
- Ability to find calls in Master.scp file in long strings of text in the RX windows (e.g., in ASDFGHJKLN1MMAS#$%WERT, N1MM would be highlighted)
- Multiple call Grab window that displays last 7 callsigns received in the RX window.
- Point and click capture of callsigns and exchanges to Entry Window
- Ability to complete entire QSO with mouse and never leave the RX window (With ESM turned on)
- Up to 24 additional macro buttons
- Ability to stack incoming calls and work them off the stack by using a TU/Now macro
- Entry Window, Log Window, Telnet Window, Summary Window,Info Window, Available Mults and Qs Window and the Digital Interfaces
- Multiplier window.
- Call check function, including N+1 matching
- Dual graphical bandmaps click to tune radio to the spot selected. The bandmap can be zoomed in or out depending on number of spots shown.
- Available Window keeps track of needed spots and mults on each band for easy band-change decisions. *Color-coded buttons on the Entry window indicate on which bands the current contact is needed.
- Click on packet spot in Bandmap or Available window to tune to that frequency/mode.
- The program retains the size and position of windows as specified by the user.
- Customizable fonts and colors (skins)
- Many windows have individual font “sizers”, to increase or decrease font size independent of the overall settings.
5. Advanced features
- Single Operator Two Radio Operation (SO2R), including Dueling CQ and selectable advanced SO2R modes
- Serial number server for SO2R and multi-user modes – coordinates serial numbers between radios.
- S&P callsign stacking.
- Multi user support with automatic resync on reconnect.
- Rotator control
- Antenna mapping
6. Radio support
- Radio interface supports radios from Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kenwood, Orion, TenTec and Yaesu
7. Hardware Support
- LPT port functionality to control antenna switches, radio selection, and PTT (XP/Vista/Windows 7).
- Support for microHAM and OTRSP SO2R protocols.
8. Import/Export features
- Cabrillo export support.
- ADIF import/export support.
- Transaction log, which keeps all QSOs to facilitate recovery of log.
- Statistical reports.
See more and Download :
Adding an amp is not as straightforward as it sounds. There is much to consider, including AC power. Read more
COBBLE HILL, B.C. — When every way of communicating was cut off during an earthquake exercise on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, amateur radio ope... Read more
Vice President Mike Pence visited radio amateurs and emergency responders at the Puerto Rico Emergency Operations Center (PREOC) in San Juan’s Convent... Read more
VP8 DXpedition Co-Leader Paul Ewing, N6PSE, said the VP8STI team is been on the air from Southern Thule Island with three stations, and he expects mor... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fn1mm-contest-logging-software-free%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151