Ham Radio Multiband Ground Plane Antenna
Download Files :https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2030237
This is remix from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1725339
The idea is make 3 or 4 band lightweight portable vertical antenna.
The dimensions and simulations and measurements coming soon.
Work is in progress.
The holder is designed in Openscad and use cable ties.
- Added simulation of 40,20,30m version with base loading coil.
- Added radial end insulator in STL and OpenSCAD
- Added reduction for BNC connector and cover when connector is not used
- Added knob for M6 nuts
- Coil inductance measurement
- Improved coil holder for better fit of cable ties
- Bottom fixing for fibre glass pole – 6m Decathon travel pole or cheap 6m pole Agepoch from Aliexpress.
- pole guying part for top of pole – 5mm and 10mm diameter
- Field test of 40/30/20m version with VNA, 4.1 m lenght of vertical element, 5.25m radials
Antenna is really narrow on 40m as expected.
- Plots from VNA.
Why Won’t My 80-Meter Dipole Cover the Whole Band? Read more
Devin, KM4ENW, asks how to ground his 2m/70cm radio in his RV. I show how to use the frame of the RV as a good counterpoise. Read more
At last! A large screen panadapter for your IC-7300! Radio Analog PTRX-7300 IF Interface Modules provide an innovative method to sample filtered recei... Read more
Icom releases the ID-52A/E Amateur Handheld Transceiver with Color Display and Bluetooth® Communication
Icom Incorporated (Headquarters: Hirano, Osaka, Japan/President: Masataka Harima) releases the ID-52A/E*, VHF/UHF dual band digital transceiver that s... Read more
Xiegu X108 QRP Transceiver Kit 9 Bands – AM – SSB – CW 1 – 20 watts The X-108 is a single-conversion transceiver for all ama... Read more