The MRFX1K80H is the first device based on NXP’s new 65 V LDMOS technology that focuses on ease of use. This high ruggedness transistor is designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific and medical applications, as well as radio and VHF TV broadcast, sub-GHz aerospace and mobile radio applications. Its unmatched input and output design allows for wide frequency range use from 1.8 to 400 MHz.
For additional information contact NXP Semiconductor.
- Based on new 65 V LDMOS technology, designed for ease of use
- Characterized from 30 to 65 V for extended power range
- Unmatched input and output
- High breakdown voltage for enhanced reliability and higher efficiency architectures
- High drain-source avalanche energy absorption capability
- High ruggedness. Handles 65:1 VSWR.
- RoHS compliant
- Lower thermal resistance option in over-molded plastic package: MRFX1K80N
- Included in our product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch
- Industrial, scientific, medical (ISM)
- Laser generation
- Plasma generation
- Particle accelerators
- MRI, RF ablation and skin treatment
- Industrial heating, welding and drying systems
- Radio and VHF TV broadcast
- VHF omnidirectional range (VOR)
- HF communications
- Weather radar
- Frequency (Min) (MHz)
- Frequency (Max) (MHz)
- Supply Voltage (Typ) (V)
- P1dB (Typ) (dBm)
- P1dB (Typ) (W)
- Test Signal
- Power Gain (Typ) (dB) @ f (MHz)
- 25.1 @ 230.0
- Efficiency (Typ) (%)
- Thermal Resistance (Spec) (°C/W)
- Die Technology
RF Performance Tables
|27 (1)||CW||65||1800 CW||27.8||75.6|
|64||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||27.1||69.5|
|87.5-108 (2,3)||CW||60||1600 CW||23.6||82.5|
|123/128||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.9||69.0|
|230 (4)||Pulse (100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.1||75.1|
|325||Pulse (12 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||63||1700 Peak||22.8||64.9|
(100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)
|> 65:1 at all Phase Angles||14 W Peak
(3 dB Overdrive)
|65||No Device Degradation|
1. Data from 27 MHz narrowband reference circuit.
2. Data from 87.5-108 MHz broadband reference circuit.
3. The values shown are the center band performance numbers across the indicated frequency range.
4. Data from 230 MHz narrowband production test fixture.
Icom is pleased to launch a new advanced 8.33 kHz handportable radio to its airband range. The IC-A25NE is the latest development in airband radio tec... Read more
Hot on the heels of the last post about the 5400km TEP opening on 144 MHz between Argentina and the island of Aruba, we have details of some more cont... Read more
Jim Heath W6LG shows what happened to RG8X that had 1500 applied. Watch the subsequent episodes for more information about coax. Read more