MFJ-223 1-60 MHz Color Graphic VNA Analyzer
Pocket-Size, Incredible Performance! Truly accurate SWR, R, X and Z!
This pocket-sized wonder breaks the mold for analyzer design with user-friendly convenience, top notch accuracy, and a vivid TFT multi-color display. Don`t let the size fool you, MFJ-223 is packed with all the VNAfeatures and performance you need!
For example, get data for SWR, resistance (R), reactance (X), and impedance magnitude (Z) delivered on a color-coded high-resolution bar-graph display or sharply defined swept-frequency plots.
Get continuous DDS frequency coverage with 100-Hz resolution and a full selection of tuning steps and sweeps.
There`s a movable marker that calls up alpha-numeric data for any point on any plot — and a memory to capture current data when you turn the analyzer off.
Get other useful features too, like a built in help menu and a field-strength indicator warns when powerful interference is present.
Best of all, juggling batteries is a thing of the past — a long-running lithium-polymer power source is built right in. Recharge via any USB port.
Checkout these specifications:
• Single-frequency and swept frequency operating modes
• Truly accurate SWR, R, X, and Z measurements
• Seamless DDS coverage with 100-Hz resolution from 1-60 MHz
• Smooth “skip-free” encoder tunes fast or slow without missing a step
• Powerful +5-dBm stimulus generator overrides local interference
• Field-strength meter measures local signals, detects potential interference
• DDS generator precision signal source
• Vivid 1600-pixel/inch color graphics on a 2×2 inch non-glare TFTscreen
• High-lumen output, easy to read in direct sunlight
• Easy setup, only four control switches with convenient on-screen soft menus
• Personalized ID function programs your call or name onto the display
• Built-in 3.7-V 1800- mAH lithium-polymer battery charges with Battery Status Indicator and Auto Shut-off.
Optional MFJ-5431, Micro USB to USB Charge Cable.
• Charge % always displayed, multi-color LED monitors charge status
• Built-in clock shows elapsed time when unit is turned on
• Breakthrough miniaturization
2 3/4W x 3 1/2H x 1 3/8D” high-impact case, 5.1 oz.
• Has BNC connector.
The ARCO is a modern rotator controller designed for reliable operation with virtually any rotator ever made, commercial or home brew.ARCO p... Read more
The FCC is soliciting a second round of comments on whether to authorize commercial space entities to obtain licenses for frequencies used exclusively... Read more
The Daily DX has reported that the 3Y0J DXpedition team is still hoping to have a go at the island in 2023. The DXpedition team had planned to travel... Read more
A Filament Poised to Launch with Noctilucent Clouds & Aurora | Solar Storm Forecast 06.22.2021 Read more
“June 22nd 2021, I.S.S. is transmitting SSTV through the 26th. Using the method from the previous video to automatically capture every pass, I s... Read more
SAQ, the call sign of the vintage Alexanderson alternator transmitter in Grimeton, Sweden, will conduct its annual Alexanderson Day transmission on Su... Read more
MIR-SAT1(Mauritius Imagery and Radiotelecommunication Satellite 1), the first amateur radio CubeSat from the Indian Ocean island nation of Mauritius,... Read more
This video starts with a roundup of popular features of SDRuno and then shows a sneak preview of the new scheduler function planned for release in Ver... Read more
X6100 is an ultra-portable shortwave transceiver. It adopts the SDR software radio platform architecture of excellent performance, which carries power... Read more
Today is an important day regarding youth and amateur radio in The Netherlands. To gain more young active radio hams, it is a must that this age... Read more
The Atlantic hurricane season began on June 1 and continues through November 30, and two named storms have already shown up, although neither threaten... Read more
“Today I get to tell you about the AA-2000 Antenna Analyzer from RigExpert in the Ukraine. This is the Best Ham Radio Antenna Analyzer that I ha... Read more