MFJ-223 1-60 MHz Color Graphic VNA Analyzer
Pocket-Size, Incredible Performance! Truly accurate SWR, R, X and Z!
This pocket-sized wonder breaks the mold for analyzer design with user-friendly convenience, top notch accuracy, and a vivid TFT multi-color display. Don`t let the size fool you, MFJ-223 is packed with all the VNAfeatures and performance you need!
For example, get data for SWR, resistance (R), reactance (X), and impedance magnitude (Z) delivered on a color-coded high-resolution bar-graph display or sharply defined swept-frequency plots.
Get continuous DDS frequency coverage with 100-Hz resolution and a full selection of tuning steps and sweeps.
There`s a movable marker that calls up alpha-numeric data for any point on any plot — and a memory to capture current data when you turn the analyzer off.
Get other useful features too, like a built in help menu and a field-strength indicator warns when powerful interference is present.
Best of all, juggling batteries is a thing of the past — a long-running lithium-polymer power source is built right in. Recharge via any USB port.
Checkout these specifications:
• Single-frequency and swept frequency operating modes
• Truly accurate SWR, R, X, and Z measurements
• Seamless DDS coverage with 100-Hz resolution from 1-60 MHz
• Smooth “skip-free” encoder tunes fast or slow without missing a step
• Powerful +5-dBm stimulus generator overrides local interference
• Field-strength meter measures local signals, detects potential interference
• DDS generator precision signal source
• Vivid 1600-pixel/inch color graphics on a 2×2 inch non-glare TFTscreen
• High-lumen output, easy to read in direct sunlight
• Easy setup, only four control switches with convenient on-screen soft menus
• Personalized ID function programs your call or name onto the display
• Built-in 3.7-V 1800- mAH lithium-polymer battery charges with Battery Status Indicator and Auto Shut-off.
Optional MFJ-5431, Micro USB to USB Charge Cable.
• Charge % always displayed, multi-color LED monitors charge status
• Built-in clock shows elapsed time when unit is turned on
• Breakthrough miniaturization
2 3/4W x 3 1/2H x 1 3/8D” high-impact case, 5.1 oz.
• Has BNC connector.
Connecticut native Melissa Stemmer has joined the ARRL Headquarters staff as Development Manager. Born and raised in Waterbury, Stemmer earned a bache... Read more
CWops is now accepting nominations for its Award for Advancing the Art of CW for 2020. The award recognizes individuals, groups, or organizations that... Read more
The second week of the World Radiocommunication Conference reports on the status of two issues affecting the amateur satellite service. In a report wr... Read more
Description A 5 element Long Boom (2.1m) LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad Style Yagi for 144 – 145MHz The LFA-Q Packs a bigger... Read more
After deployment, HuskySat-1’s 1,200 bps BPSK beacon on 435.800 MHz should be active and decodable with the latest release of FoxTelem. HuskySat-1 is... Read more