Metrovna and ‘a modern antenna analyzer designed for amateur radio.It allows you to measure all the parameters of an antenna as SWR, R, X, Z,Phase,RL,TL and produce graphics on the color display, or PC, tablet, smartphone. It ‘a very powerful and simple to use both outdoors and in the laboratory. It allows measurements both in transmission and in reflection mode, and has a complete software that runs on all platforms Win,Mac,Linux,Android. It has many useful features including a menu Easy for rapid measurements and graph a menu to control the basic parameters. Some functions ….
Technical Features MetroVna Pro Touch 180 MHz
- Coverage 1/180 MHz 160/2mt
- Measure R,Z,X (no sign),SWR,TL,|Phase|,ReturnLoss
- Exit DUT -6dBm su 50ohm
- Max signal imput –70/+5dBm
- Accuracy +-2dB
- Operating voltage 3.3V
- Dimensions 125mm x 95mm x 20mm
- Weight 200gr
- Display TFT 3.1” 16 K color touch screen
- Ten Menu + four service menu
- Internal Rechargeable Battery LI-ion 5000mAh
- Battery charging circuit
- Interface USB / Wireless technology
- updating Firmware USB
- compatible with IG/VNA, VNA/J , BluVNA and more
- Compatible with Tablet,Smarthphone Android
- Platforms SW WIN,LINUX,ANDROID,
All designed with 3D software.
Fast interface USB.
Instrument and ‘run by a powerful 32-bit microprocessor.
Designed for use amateur radio.
Many functions can be activated from the menu. Over 10 internal menus upgradeable by firmware.
Include internal Li-ion rechargeable battery.
Many adjustments from the menu.
Display full touch screen.
The bill is passed without objection.” With those words, Amateur Radio history was made on September 12, when the US House of Representatives approved the Amateur Radio Parity Act, H.R. 1301 on a voice vote under a suspension of the rules.... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fmetrovna%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151