20W Modular Audio Power Amplifier – Parametric Equaliser – Optional BHi Dual Channel DSP Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth technology.
Flexible, intuitive and easy equalisation for enhanced speech intelligibility Shape the audio to suit your ears!
Professional Grade Audio Equalisation for Amateur Radio .
Four product options are available. Select which version you require above:
1. Order code EQ20 – ParaPro EQ20 without Bluetooth installed
2. Order code EQ20B – ParaPro EQ20 with Bluetooth installed
3. Order code EQ20-DSP – ParaPro EQ20-DSP without Bluetooth installed
4. Order code EQ20B-DSP – ParaPro EQ20-DSP with Bluetooth installed
Note: Picture shows EQ20B-DSP – ParaPro EQ20-DSP with Bluetooth installed
Give your receive audio the boost it deserves!
The bhi ParaPro EQ20 amplified audio unit with parametric equalisation allows you to customise the sound of your received audio and control which frequencies you want to boost or cut to suit your own hearing!
Mono or Stereo inputs
The unit has two mono input sockets enabling you to connect up to two radios to the CH1 and CH2 input sockets respectively, or connection of a single stereo signal from an SDR radio, shortwave receiver, MP3 player etc, via the stereo input socket.
Choice of outputs and connections
Connect a single 4/8 ohm passive speaker or a pair of passive speakers to the left and right “Speaker Outputs” using the supplied banana plugs or 3.5mm plug to phono adapters. Use the “Source Select” button on the front panel to select the desired audio.
Easy to use controls
The EQ20 is housed in a quality compact ABS case. There are controls for Power/Volume along with two parametric equaliser channels labelled Bass and Treble, with the Bass centre frequency being adjustable from 100Hz to1kHz and Treble covering 1kHz to 10kHz. Used together these controls provide two bands of ±10dB adjustment from 100Hz through to10kHz.
A parametric equaliser allows any specific part of the frequency range to be selected and adjusted. The most important feature is that it allows you to select which frequency to adjust. You can specify exactly which frequency to boost or reduce giving you greater flexibility and accuracy in setting the audio to suit your own hearing. This is especially beneficial to people with hearing loss.
Use with your existing bhi DSP noise cancelling unit
The ParaPro EQ20 unit is ideal for use with the bhi Dual In-Line, Compact In-Line and NEIM1031MKII units. It can also be used with the bhi DESKTOP & DSPKR noise cancelling speakers via the headphone socket on the front.
- Parametric equaliser lets you to adjust the receive audio to suit your hearing
- 10W audio per channel
- Class-D type audio amplifier for power efficiency and eliminate the need for bulky heatsinking
- 3.5mm mono or stereo audio inputs
- 4mm banana plug or RCA phono plug audio output connections
- Designed for use with 4 or 8 ohm passive speakers
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output (Class AB)
- Easy to use control of all functions
- Signal input overload feature
- 12V DC operation (2A)
- User manual and full accessory kit supplied
- Dims: 145mm (W) x 75mm (H) X 100mm (D)
- Benefits those with some form of hearing loss or impairment
BuddiStick Pro ham radio antenna from Buddipole Product Details DESCRIPTION The Buddistick PRO™ Deluxe Package contains the following:1). Buddistick P... Read more
The Yaesu FT5DR is shipping fast from Ham Radio Outlet, I got mine today, so lets test is out against its brothers, the FT3DR and FT2DR Read more
SDR Receiver demodulates and plays AM and FM signals received by an RTL-SDR, Airspy HF+ or SDRplay radio. Requires a radio and a host comput... Read more
The STARWAVES DRM SoftRadio allows you to conveniently enjoy any DRM live radio broadcast on your Android smartphone or tablet. No Internet connection... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more
“Dear WSJT-X and MAP65 Users, We are pleased to announce that a public Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc4 is now ready for download by beta testers. O... Read more