Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.20 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Requires OS X 10.9+.
* macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
* Enter SOTA-ID in DX panel and press to look up Grid.
* SOTA-ID in DXCluster spot geolocation – Locator: SOTA.
* Added SOTA Export Mode mapping, SOTA Import grid, lat, lon.
* Improved Suggest IOTA Look Up pref.
* Added IOTA Column to Spots table.
* Decode IOTA reference from cluster spot.
* Identify extra_cluster spots in DX de cluster column.
* Allow Keyer status button to toggle keyer port.
* Added Yaesu FT-818 driver.
* Improved uH Router drivers.
* Display QSO mapped mode fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Real time logbook uploads, confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from:
The main difference between MD-380 and MD-398 Difference MD-380 MD-398 Time slot Two time slot One time slot Battery capacity 2000mAh 2800mAh B... Read more
” Back in April we posted about some new products made by Japanese RTL-SDR experimenter and product manufacturer Nobu. Nobu’s new product... Read more
“Here’s a full review of the Palstar LA-1K, it’s a 1 kW dual LDMOS solid-state HF linear. It covers from 6 to 160 meters. The LA-1K as RF sensin... Read more