MacLoggerDX is your Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
“Hands down, the Premier Logger for the Mac!” – Rich Seifert (KE1B)
- SQLite super fast data base, 100% Native Cocoa app.
- Supports K1EL Winkeyer for Mac.
- Internal databases automatically updated over the Internet.
- Filtered DXCluster spots color coded for worked/confirmed status.
- Band Activity Display.
- Exports ADIF, KML, Imports ADIF and MacLoggerDX v3.5+ Logs.
- Export/Import XML ADIF 3.0.
- Export Cabrillo files with Cab-Converter.
- 2D, 3D & Web Map Full Screen Mode.
- 2D and 3D display of DX Cluster Propagation by Band.
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon tracking.
- DX Alarms including Band Openings, specififc calls, missing DXCCs.
- DX/Contest mode data entry.
- Mode mapping and user band plans.
- Text To Speech and CW Keyers.
- Record and play back voice files.
- Integrated Real Time Club Log QSO upload.
- eQSL and LoTW ADIF Confirmations.
- Automated eQSL and LoTW Uploads and Confirmations Script.
- HB9BZA LoTW user list. SKCC number list updates.
- Export to Mac Address Book and Label Printing.
- QRZ XML, HamCall, HamQTH, QRZCQ and WM7D Call Books.
- Google Earth support.
- Update exisiting log entries with Call Book.
- Contest Helper with K5ZD call completion and by-band Dupe Checking.
- QSL print and email.
- SWL Schedules, Rig Control and Memory Scanning.
- Speed Log for entering old paper log and QSL card data.
- Online and built-in Mac Help.
- Requires OS X 10.6.8+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- Ready for Yosemite.
- Added SKCC to Log, ADIF and Reports. Log updated to v6 db.
- Show SKCC for alternate call.
- Grab latest SKCC, LOTW and SCP files automatically.
- Save and restore dxcluster spots between sessions.
- Added support for QRZ XML Secondary Calls (OS X 10.9+).
- Added support for K9JM CI-V Router.
- Added support for Kenwood TS-590SG.
- Faster Select Duplicate QSOs.
- Kenwood TS-990S Split fixed.
- Contest Helper SCP fixed.
- Bulk QSL email/print fixed.
- Radio Settings popup fixed.
- Awards Panels worked calls fixed.
- Band Panel spot positions fixed.
See More: Link
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fmacloggerdx-version-5-57-released%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151