LogHX able to:
- Keep a QSO accounting
- Track and check of e-QSL and paper QSL exchange, via QSL-manager or direct
- Check preview QSO in run time
- Use data from a most popular callbook
- Make various search in the logbook database
- Keep an any kind of any award statistic
- Import and export logbook from/to most popular formats i.e. adif, cabrillo etc
- Interoperate with telnet cluster and third party hamradio software
- Antenna rotator control
- Use an editable macros for PSK, RTTY, CW and SSB operation
MMVari, MMTTY, CWServer is include into LogHX as embedded modules.
Sure, LogHX can be connected with your TRx`s CAT by OmniRig or direct.
One of the LogHX features – multiwindows structure allows you use nedded tools only and keep your monitor screen space for another application.
HASTINGS, Neb. (KSNB) – With a national shortage of personal protective equipment for healthcare workers, people are doing what they can to fulf... Read more
We know many examiners have canceled amateur radio license exam sessions to meet the requirements and recommendations of national and local government... Read more
Spain’s International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) member-society URE has obtained temporary permission from the country’s telecommunications regulator... Read more
As part of efforts under way to help protect the health and safety of ARRL Headquarters employees and volunteers from the impacts of the coronavirus,... Read more
On Tuesday, March 10, an international group now in New York will set sail to the British Virgin Islands and activate the VP2VB call sign of Yasme fam... Read more
IP transceiver and digital simple radio in one Product name / model name Hybrid IP transceiver / IP700 Suggested retail price Open price Release date... Read more