LogHX able to:
- Keep a QSO accounting
- Track and check of e-QSL and paper QSL exchange, via QSL-manager or direct
- Check preview QSO in run time
- Use data from a most popular callbook
- Make various search in the logbook database
- Keep an any kind of any award statistic
- Import and export logbook from/to most popular formats i.e. adif, cabrillo etc
- Interoperate with telnet cluster and third party hamradio software
- Antenna rotator control
- Use an editable macros for PSK, RTTY, CW and SSB operation
MMVari, MMTTY, CWServer is include into LogHX as embedded modules.
Sure, LogHX can be connected with your TRx`s CAT by OmniRig or direct.
One of the LogHX features – multiwindows structure allows you use nedded tools only and keep your monitor screen space for another application.
Beginning October 1, ARRL will offer a 10% discount on all applications for 5Band Worked All States (5B WAS) wall plaques and Triple Play (TPA) wall p... Read more
Two well-known ham radio authors and speakers will share their expertise with members in October during ARRL Learning Network webinars. ARRL... Read more
A Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 slow-scan television (SSTV) experiment event is planned for Wednesday, September 30, from 1305 UTC to 1845 UTC, and... Read more
Hara Arena, the former venue for Dayton Hamvention® and myriad sports, entertainment, and other presentations over the years, will soon be histor... Read more
A balloon experiment by Warsaw University of Technology is planned to lift off on September 12, carrying a unique very-low-frequency (VLF) 210-meter l... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZheUgugdQ Read more
Portable Solar Power, Samlex Foldable Solar Panel, Off-Grid Emergency Electricity The Samlex 135 watt portable solar panel with included charge contro... Read more
Northern Florida Section Emergency Coordinator Karl Martin, K4HBN, is requesting that stations not directly involved in the Amateur Radio Emergency Se... Read more