LogHX able to:
- Keep a QSO accounting
- Track and check of e-QSL and paper QSL exchange, via QSL-manager or direct
- Check preview QSO in run time
- Use data from a most popular callbook
- Make various search in the logbook database
- Keep an any kind of any award statistic
- Import and export logbook from/to most popular formats i.e. adif, cabrillo etc
- Interoperate with telnet cluster and third party hamradio software
- Antenna rotator control
- Use an editable macros for PSK, RTTY, CW and SSB operation
MMVari, MMTTY, CWServer is include into LogHX as embedded modules.
Sure, LogHX can be connected with your TRx`s CAT by OmniRig or direct.
One of the LogHX features – multiwindows structure allows you use nedded tools only and keep your monitor screen space for another application.
“We are sorry to announce that Icom has discontinued the IC-7851 HF All Band Transceiver. Since its launch six years ago, the IC-7851 has been I... Read more
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for... Read more
AMSAT’s Engineering and Operations Teams have announced that AO-109 (RadFxSat-2/AMSAT Fox-1E) is now open for amateur use. AMSAT advises operators to... Read more
Radioddity has a new Mini Mobile DMR Radio about to be released which they are calling the DB-25-D. This is a small dual band DMR radio with 20W power... Read more
Today I go over the features and do some power testing on the Baofeng UV-10R Dual Band HT Ham Radio Specification: Brand Baofeng Power 10W Frequency V... Read more
Icom has released updates for its latest range of Amateur radios. The updates are available for the IC-705, IC-7300 and IC-9700 SDR transceivers. The... Read more
X6100 is an ultra-portable shortwave transceiver. It adopts the SDR software radio platform architecture of excellent performance, which carries power... Read more