LogHX able to:
- Keep a QSO accounting
- Track and check of e-QSL and paper QSL exchange, via QSL-manager or direct
- Check preview QSO in run time
- Use data from a most popular callbook
- Make various search in the logbook database
- Keep an any kind of any award statistic
- Import and export logbook from/to most popular formats i.e. adif, cabrillo etc
- Interoperate with telnet cluster and third party hamradio software
- Antenna rotator control
- Use an editable macros for PSK, RTTY, CW and SSB operation
MMVari, MMTTY, CWServer is include into LogHX as embedded modules.
Sure, LogHX can be connected with your TRx`s CAT by OmniRig or direct.
One of the LogHX features – multiwindows structure allows you use nedded tools only and keep your monitor screen space for another application.
A derecho with winds of 80 to 100 MPH struck eastern Iowa last August, disrupting power and telecommunications for some 400,000 residents. But, as... Read more
The winning article for the January 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “CW-ELMER – An Advanced Morse Code Learning System,” by David A... Read more
In 2020, a project between AMSAT-UK, AMSAT-NL, and Swiss universities got under way with the aim of equipping two Swiss satellites — for now under the... Read more
It’s true that the best thing to upgrade on your ham radio handheld is its antenna. However, there is something you should do before making that anten... Read more
144 MHz signal from the Faroe Islands heard 3000kms away in Bulgaria during Geminid Meteor Shower – Dec 2020
Every year, the Geminid meteor shower peaks around the 14th of December and many VHF radio amateurs make contacts by bouncing signals off the meteor t... Read more
The QYT KT-780 Plus is a 100 watt mobile radio on the 2 meter Amateur Radio Band, and works on FM mode. Today we will walk through the menu of the rad... Read more
MTR-4B V2 Photos COMING SOON “The Mountain Topper” The LnR Precision MTR transceivers are designed to be efficient portable CW rigs. Whether climbing... Read more
NanoVNA SAA2 Version 2 Vector Network Analyzer – Ham Radio Antenna Analyzer Read more