- How to Protect Your House and Its Contents from Lightning
IEEE Guide for Surge Protection of Equipment Connected to AC Power and Communication Circuits, Published by Standards Information Network, IEEE Press
- Welcome To PolyPhaser On-Line
Leading the communications industry in RF lightning protection and grounding solutions.
Ham Radio Station Protection
A thorough discussion of Ham Radio Station Techniques.
- Why You Need Lightning Protection
- Lightning Protection Specifications
- Lightning Protection Institute
The Lightning Protection Institute (LPI) presents the following information designed to provide you with a basic understanding of lightning, the severity of lightning strikes, lightning protection systems, and the educational efforts of the LPI.
- National Lightning Safety Institute
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station — Part 1
QST June 2002, pp. 56-59
A three part series that develops a plan for protection the amateur station.
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station — Part 2
QST July 2002, pp. 48-52
Software defined radio is an exciting development for amateur radio and listening on the short wave bands. It combines the power of modern computers w... Read more
“The fast solar wind we have been enjoying over the past week from an extended coronal hole is finally beginning to wane. We will likely remain... Read more
AMSAT reports that an array of GOLF-TEE (Greater Orbit Larger Footprint – Technology Evaluation Environment) satellite prototype boards transmitted te... Read more
“Handheld HF System – Elecraft KX3 and a AlexLoop Antenna This is my first try no make a Magnetic Loop to be integrated to the Elecraft KX... Read more