– Learn Morse Code with different modes of learning, using the letter frequency and spaced repetition to help you learn.
– Customize your input, choose between tapping to simulate the real telegraph machine, or use buttons to input your code!
– Flash, vibrate or beep your morse code
– Customize the speed and the frequency of your sound generator
– Track your statistics for each letter
– Use multiple choice or short answer learning modes to boost your learning experience
– Learn mode introduces new letters one by one, starting with more common ones
– Words mode helps you learn from 10,000 most common words in English
– Recognize letter plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct letter.
– Use the code translator to translate morse code to text, or text to morse code.
– If you need a hint, we’ve got you covered.
– Earn 10 hints a day when you open the app, watch a video to earn more
US Army researchers have built a so-called “quantum sensor,” which can analyze the full RF spectrum and real-world signals, a report on Physics.org sa... Read more
RF noise is a frequent discussion topic among radio amateurs. A proliferation of electronics has cluttered and complicated the noise environment; it’s... Read more
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) International Chair Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, reports that the ARISS team has been working closely... Read more
We take a look at one of the most recent HF transceivers to come onto the ham radio market. Could this be the new FT-101E that was one of the best sel... Read more
An Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) contact between youngsters and youth in Moldova and an International Space Station (ISS) c... Read more
Best GMRS Handheld Radio 2021 – GMRS Radio Comparison Read more
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) and its partners are troubleshooting a failure within the on-board NA1SS amateur station in t... Read more
In 2020, a project between AMSAT-UK, AMSAT-NL, and Swiss universities got under way with the aim of equipping two Swiss satellites — for now under the... Read more
It’s true that the best thing to upgrade on your ham radio handheld is its antenna. However, there is something you should do before making that anten... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more