“Homebrew et Hardware defined Radio”.
.. Especially not with CSD “exotic” software, only analog, nothing but réeellement designed components for HF, and not for the BF !!!
THE RADIAN 5 includes:
- SYNTHE latest generation DDS, resole. 1 Hz
- Vernier “opto” super smooth and fast.
- Very low noise receiver with high dynamic
- (4 mos FET 3N-201 tandem)
- Great Duty to strong signals (input filters 3 ferrite cores mod. T97-10 !!)
- Préselecteur commutables
- Double Notch analogique
- An “analog sound of incomparable warmth
- IF AGC cascode with high dynamic
- EQ preamp
- 2 crystal filter (KVG Xf 9B 8-pole FI and 10 poles INRAD roofing)
- 12 memories
- Speech processor
- 2 PA-class AB2 (20W to 55W HF and bridled -190 W HF-charge) 2x MRF 428 followed by 422 2xMRF
- Noise Blanquer analog (ANL)
- BF analog filter
- Ros-meter / power meter to 2 étalloné needles
- M separate odulo meter
- 2 tone generator
- Charge fictive 50 W inside
- S-meter large analog format Schlumberger 10 cm, graduated in microvolts, taken on its own and not the FI BF / CAG
- Blue LED night lighting ..
- ETC, ETC.
- Documentation and diagrams in progress
This project also serves as a test platform standing for any subset constituting a transceiver ..
In anticipation of its upcoming move, the FCC has adopted a new FCC seal. The redesigned seal is the product of an agency-wide contest that solicited... Read more
SDRplay Raspberry Pi Bringing the Radio Spectrum to your computer: In this video we show the process of downloading an SD card image for a Raspberry P... Read more
In Australia, Roland Lang, VK4FB, and Stefan Durtschi, VK4CSD, completed what is being claimed as the world’s first FT8 contact on 122 GHz. The distan... Read more
New version 2.8 of the WSJT DX Aggregator, that now optionally allows to automatically upload in real time your QSO to the DXMAPS online log. Download... Read more
The TH-8600 is a powerful dual band, dual display and dual standby transceiver with 20 watts of power on 400-470MHz UHF and up to 25 watts on 136-174M... Read more
The latest version of TrustedQSL (TQSL), version 2.5.2, offers improved Logbook of The World (LoTW) support for operations from several locations, as... Read more
The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software in... Read more