“Homebrew et Hardware defined Radio”.
.. Especially not with CSD “exotic” software, only analog, nothing but réeellement designed components for HF, and not for the BF !!!
THE RADIAN 5 includes:
- SYNTHE latest generation DDS, resole. 1 Hz
- Vernier “opto” super smooth and fast.
- Very low noise receiver with high dynamic
- (4 mos FET 3N-201 tandem)
- Great Duty to strong signals (input filters 3 ferrite cores mod. T97-10 !!)
- Préselecteur commutables
- Double Notch analogique
- An “analog sound of incomparable warmth
- IF AGC cascode with high dynamic
- EQ preamp
- 2 crystal filter (KVG Xf 9B 8-pole FI and 10 poles INRAD roofing)
- 12 memories
- Speech processor
- 2 PA-class AB2 (20W to 55W HF and bridled -190 W HF-charge) 2x MRF 428 followed by 422 2xMRF
- Noise Blanquer analog (ANL)
- BF analog filter
- Ros-meter / power meter to 2 étalloné needles
- M separate odulo meter
- 2 tone generator
- Charge fictive 50 W inside
- S-meter large analog format Schlumberger 10 cm, graduated in microvolts, taken on its own and not the FI BF / CAG
- Blue LED night lighting ..
- ETC, ETC.
- Documentation and diagrams in progress
This project also serves as a test platform standing for any subset constituting a transceiver ..
The sale of a vintage Collins transmitter has made it possible for a Connecticut Amateur Radio club to fund a seat for a future ARRL Teachers Institut... Read more
Nick Lance Jr, KC5KBO, of Houston, Texas, died May 24. He was 65. A retired NASA engineer and an ARRL member, Lance was a veteran member of the Amateu... Read more