RT-100 LDG has announced the RT-100. The RT-100 is a 100 watt coax in / coax out remote tuner designed to be placed near the feedpoint of the antenna. If you are worried about power loss due to SWR in your feedline, the RT-100 is the answer. Place the RT-100 near the feedpoint and the virtually eliminate all feedline loss due to SWR.
The RT-100 is DC powered over the coax, so the RC-100 provides power and controls the tuner from you shack. The RC-100 will provide DC power over the coax as well as control for Auto/Semi mode, Lock and force a Manual Tune.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 30 watt digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Powered over the coax. Weather resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70C.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes U-bolt for pipe mounting.
- Includes RC-100 Controller providing power and control to tuner.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Small Size: 6.5L” x 6.0W” x 2.5H”.
- Weight: 1 pounds
- RT/RC-100 $249.99
Jim W6LG demonstrates typical connections for a basic ham radio station; power supply, transceiver, microphone and key. In the next episode, other dev... Read more