RT-100 LDG has announced the RT-100. The RT-100 is a 100 watt coax in / coax out remote tuner designed to be placed near the feedpoint of the antenna. If you are worried about power loss due to SWR in your feedline, the RT-100 is the answer. Place the RT-100 near the feedpoint and the virtually eliminate all feedline loss due to SWR.
The RT-100 is DC powered over the coax, so the RC-100 provides power and controls the tuner from you shack. The RC-100 will provide DC power over the coax as well as control for Auto/Semi mode, Lock and force a Manual Tune.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 30 watt digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Powered over the coax. Weather resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70C.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes U-bolt for pipe mounting.
- Includes RC-100 Controller providing power and control to tuner.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Small Size: 6.5L” x 6.0W” x 2.5H”.
- Weight: 1 pounds
- RT/RC-100 $249.99
The Philippine Amateur Radio Association (PARA) activated its Ham Emergency Radio Operations (HERO) on December 12 as Typhoon Melor — locally called T... Read more
ARRL’s newest e-book is Digital Storage Oscilloscopes for Ham Radio, by Eric Nichols, KL7AJ. This rapidly developing instrument is finding its way int... Read more
What are grounding, bonding, earthing, shielding and protecting in the amateur radio station? This is Part 1 of a series of videos. Should you run a g... Read more
A 90-year-old California radio amateur — Stan McEtchin, WB6KDZ, of Paradise — will be among the surviving members of the First Special Service... Read more
The ARRL Laboratory has acquired two new Keysight N5182B MXG signal generators, which will replace two of the Lab’s aging Marconi 2041 analog signal g... Read more
When Girl Scout leader Jill Galus, KB1SWV, was planning a “Thinking Day” activity last fall, she learned about Thinking Day On The Air (TDOTA).... Read more