The Rover Vehicle:
A 2002 Ford Explorer
– A 6M quarter wave whip for 6M FM operation.
– A 2M 5/8 wave whip for 2M FM operation.
– A 1.25M quarter wave whip for 1.25M FM operation.
– A dual band 2M/70cm whip for 70cm FM operation
– A 6M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 12ft above ground for 6M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted facing front on the rear mast at 11 1/2ft above ground for 2M SSB operation.
– A 1.25M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 11ft above ground for 1.25M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 9 1/2ft above ground for 70cm SSB operation.
Icom IC-900 with 6M, 2M, 1.25M and 70cm modules – full time monitoring of 446.0 FM.
Kenwood TM-3550 220 MHz moble – Full time monitoring of 223.50 FM.
Kenwood TM-2550 2M moble – Full time monitoring of 146.55 and 146.58 FM.
Yaesu FT-450D – Full time 6M SSB operation
Yaesu FT-736R with 6M and 1.25M modules – Divided operation between 2M SSB and 220 SSB.
Icom IC-7000 – Divided use between 6M FM and 70cm SSB. Mostly monitored FM but at touch of button was ready for calling or sked on 70cm.
Today Radioddity published in his fanpage on Facebook, this video below. check it! “DM-5R with Motorola DB4801e – TDMA vs. FDMA/CW…... Read more
Direct Sampling Brought to the VHF/UHF World Icom strives to be first, to be innovative, and to continue to refine our radios for a balance of cutting... Read more
The new FTM-300DR provides stable and reliable 50W RF power output. As in recent YAESU mobile transceivers, the FTM-300DR is also equipped with a... Read more
Skybridge Hotspot | – High Power -> 10mW – 1.3″ OLED Screen – See your contacts and connection info! – Cross-Mo... Read more
What is a Cross-Network Gateway? It enables voice communications among the Radio, VoIP, and Public Announce (PA) networks. It incorporates Radio over... Read more
Yaesu mobile Yaesu Mobile Radio Please check our new bluetooth speaker mic VGC BMH-68, it’s a very perfect replacement for the MH-48 serial wire... Read more