The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
– The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
– You get up to 2×128 Channel storage
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS ,8groups scrambler ,DTMF encode, key lock and built in flashlight.
– Selectable frequency steps include: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 5 or 1 watts.
– This radio comes with BNC flexible antenna, JTB-6 Li-ion battery (7.4V 1500 mAh), belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (8.4V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray.
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-480 MHz
Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
Output Power: 5 /1Watts
2×128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Built-in VOX Function 8 groups scrambler
MSK/DTMF/2Tone 5Tone and Anl Function
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
LED Flashlight Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Low Battery Alert
Time-out Timer Keypad Lock
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
1x JT-UV6DR Radio
1x Battery Clip
1x Charger Power
SKYWARN Recognition Day (SRD) 2018 takes place on Saturday, December 1, from 0000 until 2400 UTC. Developed in 1999 by the National Weather Service (N... Read more
The National Weather Service (NWS) is discontinuing its high seas and storm warnings transmitted via National Institute of Science and Technology (NIS... Read more
The sorts of rules regulating the degree of outside assistance allowed in ham radio contesting also apply in other endeavors. An Estonian skipper was... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fjuentai-jt-uv6dr-vhf-and-uhf%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151