The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
– The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
– You get up to 2×128 Channel storage
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS ,8groups scrambler ,DTMF encode, key lock and built in flashlight.
– Selectable frequency steps include: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 5 or 1 watts.
– This radio comes with BNC flexible antenna, JTB-6 Li-ion battery (7.4V 1500 mAh), belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (8.4V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray.
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-480 MHz
Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
Output Power: 5 /1Watts
2×128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Built-in VOX Function 8 groups scrambler
MSK/DTMF/2Tone 5Tone and Anl Function
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
LED Flashlight Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Low Battery Alert
Time-out Timer Keypad Lock
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
1x JT-UV6DR Radio
1x Battery Clip
1x Charger Power
Look what arrived at my mailbox! This is the Icom ID-52E, the newest Handheld Ham Radio from Icom, which includes DSTAR. Let’s take a look at th... Read more
Just ahead of the 2017-2018 contest season, ARRL has announced rule changes and clarifications to League-sponsored contests. These include an improved... Read more
Amateur Radio rest stop and SAG volunteers are being sought to assist with communications during the Silicon Valley Tour de Cure on Sunday, June 11 (a... Read more
The Abandoned Microwave Towers That Once Linked the US by JORDAN G. TEICHER AT&T MADE HISTORY 63 years ago when it launched the $40 million... Read more
The Philippine Amateur Radio Association (PARA) activated its Ham Emergency Radio Operations (HERO) on December 12 as Typhoon Melor — locally called T... Read more
LABRE, through their Spectrum Defense and Management WG, joined lasted week the XXVI Meeting of the Permanent Consultive Council (CCP.II) of the Inter... Read more
In a Public Notice released on December 1, the FCC’s Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) has invited comments by January 31, 2018, on a wide-ra... Read more
“Please watch to the end. I will add again that I am not angry. I just wanted to make a few points to the ARRL leadership. And, express my since... Read more
Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES®) teams along the Gulf Coast were ready to assist as needed after Hurricane Laura made landfall as a powerful an... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fjuentai-jt-uv6dr-vhf-and-uhf%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151