AZR-1000 is a lightweight HF band linear amplifier with a total power of about 13kg and external dimensions (W) 30cm (H) 14cm (D) 40cm with a switching power supply.
Adopting two LDMOS, parallel push-pull connection provides ample 1KW output. This linear amplifier is highly efficient and more reliable than conventional products.
Lights during overdrive. Suppresses output above the specified level.
Detects excessive SWR.
Temperature rise is detected. In case of abnormally high temperature, it stops and protects the equipment.
Informs when there is an input other than the set frequency during manual band setting.
Informs about an abnormality in the power supply.
There are 5 antenna outputs, and antennas can be preset for each band.
By connecting the transceiver to the data, the transmission / reception switching and band switching are performed automatically.
In addition to the antenna output, a dummy load dedicated terminal is installed, and the output is connected to the dummy load terminal in all bands by pressing the dummy load switch
- 1.8-54MHz amateur band
- Radio wave model
- SSB, CW, (RTTY, FM)
- Excitation power
- 100W or less
- Rated output
- 1000W (when using 700W AC100V)
- Final voltage
- Drain current
- 34A max
- Unnecessary radiation intensity
- -60dB or less (1.8-28MHz band) -70dB or less (50MHz band) (Compliant with new spurious standards)
- Output terminal
- 5 systems + 1 system (dummy load only)
- Data terminal
- D-sub 25 pin
- Input impedance
- 50Ω unbalanced
- Output impedance
- 50Ω unbalanced
- Power amplification element
- MRFE6VP61K25HR6 (NXP) × 2
- Circuit system
- Parallel push-pull method
- Intermodulation distortion (IMD)
- -30dB or less (from PEP) (14MHz band)
- Power-supply voltage
- 100 to 240 VAC, single phase 50/60 Hz
- Built-in meter display
- Output power RF, reflected power PR, current ID, drain voltage VD
- I / O connector
- M type
- External dimensions
- 300 (W) x 140 (H) x 400 (D) mm (excluding protrusions)
- About 13kg
- cooling method
- Forced air cooling
- power consumption
- 2KVA or less (1000W output)
RF-KIT Power Amplifier RF2K-S – THE Solid State 1,500 watt linear amplifier DX Engineering exclusive! Both kit and assembled versions offer exactly the same ground-breaking features that are pushing the envelope of present-day linear... Read more
The world’s longest-lived satellite, AO-7, turned 45 years old this month. It was launched on November 15, 1974, from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. After nearly 7 years of service, AO-7 was thought to have reached the end of its... Read more