iPortable Pro2 Equipment Rack Systems are designed for portable communications and fieldwork. Each rack includes built-in speakers!
These rack systems offer compatibility with radios from most manufacturers. Pro2 Rack Systems are lightweight, yet robust. They are the perfect solution for any portable environment where grab and go is important. An interlocking method allows for stacking and expansion. Check the information below for 4UM and 6UM models.
iPortable 4UM units include:
* Rack-mount design with adjustable metal shelf (1 shelf included)
* ABS and aluminum construction with powder coated finish
* Pre-wired DC cabling for radios and other devices using 12AWG wire
* All outputs are fused with ATC type fuses (included)
* Panel-mount Anderson Powerpoles for DC input or output
* 11 in. LED strip lighting with front panel dimmer and on/off switch
* Front panel accessory switch for fans or interior lighting
* USB Ports (dual) for charging or powering devices 3 Amp total
* Cigarette lighter jack provides accessible 12VDC at 10Amps
* 2 front SO-239 coaxial antenna ports (bulkheads NOT included)
* 3.5 in. front firing speaker with 1/4 in. headphone jack
* Dimensions 9 (H) x 22 (W) x 18 in. (D)
* Internal depth: 12.5 in. (without lids) 18 in. (with lids)
* Internal height 7 in.
* Weight (approximately) 16 lbs.
* Gasket sealed lids for maximum protection against moisture
* Made in the U.S.A.
iPortable 6UM units have even better features:
* Rack-mount design with adjustable metal shelf (2 shelves included)
* 3 front SO239 Coaxial antenna ports (Bulkheads NOT included)
* Dual 3.5in. front-firing speakers with 1/4 in. headphone jack
* Dimensions 12 (H) x 22 (W) x 18in. (D)
* Internal depth: 12.5in. (without lids) 18in. (with lids)
* Internal height 10in.
* Weight (approximately) 19 lbs.
Use their Shallow Unit for smaller VHF and UHF mobile-type radios. Use their Deep Unit for larger HF radios.
Traveling or going portable? Radio Go-Boxes are becoming more common. Order one of these iPortable Pro2 Equipment Rack Systems from DX Engineering to make toting your gear a lot easier- and safer for the gear!
Every now and then, a really special antenna system gets installed and usually it is a result of desire, commitment and dedication of the station owner. Kari, OH2BC is one of these guys. Several years ago, Kari installed 8 x 18el... Read more