SunSDR2 DX Improvements and New Features
- 100 watt transmit power on HF bands
- New ATU connector for future antenna tuner option
- High pass filter for VHF
- Low pass filter for 70 MHz
- Improved VHF LNA (PGA103+ chip)
- Anderson Powerpole power connector
- More reliable EXT CTRL connector
- Improved PCB topology
- Lower power consumption and lower power dissipation
SunSDR2 DX is a direct sampling 100 watt SDR transceiver developed for the serious DX:er and contest operator. It covers all HF bands plus 50 MHz and 144 MHz VHF bands with a general coverage receiver. It combines high performance and 100 watt transmit power in a small package with a LAN interface for maximum flexibility. Remote control over DSL or mobile 3G or 4G connections provide a full SDR experience using the Expert Remote System.
SunSDR2 DX Availability
The new SunSDR2 DX is planned to be available this fall, no specific date and price available at this time. Sign up for our news letter to stay informed.
Ziteng (Andy) Wang is a PhD student at the University of Sydney. He recently discovered an unusual radio signal coming from the direction of the Milky Way’s center. The radio waves Andy discovered using the ASKAP radio telescope in Western... Read more