An introduction to SmartSDR V3 and multiFLEX operation.
New to Version 3
- multiFLEX – connect to the radio from more than one client
- New BandSettings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per-band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable and HWALC)
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on-the-fly (as settings are changed).
- Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
2 Operators, 1 Radio
RatPak VHF – Six antenna 1 kW remote switch for 2 meters VHF band without controller, N-type connectors
The Array Solutions RATPAK System – Remote VHF Antenna Switch Features Six antennas to one feed line All Aluminum WX proof and RF proof construc... Read more
Description : BAOFENG UV-82 Dual Band Handheld Transceiver Radio Walkie Talkie The latest radio to come from Baofeng! This radio has upp... Read more
16-year-old radio amateur Julián Fernández EA4HCD was interviewed by the newspaper El Mundo Chronicle about his FossaSat-1PocketQube satellite. A Goog... Read more
IARU was represented at the meeting of CEPT Project Team A (responsible for some aspects of the CEPT position for WRC-19), held in Prague from June 17... Read more
SunSDR2 DX Improvements and New Features 100 watt transmit power on HF bands New ATU connector for future antenna tuner option High pass filter for VH... Read more
Product Dimensions and Weight Product Length: 25.0000M Product Widtg: 1.0280M A 3 element LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad Style Yagi f... Read more
Vertical Antenna 8 bands trapped (10-12-15-17-20-30-40-80m) with wire radials 1/4 lambda for each one band.
10-40m Full bands coverage. 80m about 120Kc/s RF chocke for electrostatic protection. 2 KW pep SO239 Technical specifications: Height: 11.3 m approxim... Read more