An introduction to SmartSDR V3 and multiFLEX operation.
New to Version 3
- multiFLEX – connect to the radio from more than one client
- New BandSettings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per-band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable and HWALC)
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on-the-fly (as settings are changed).
- Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
2 Operators, 1 Radio
Anytone TERMN-8R THE FIRST RADIO FOR AMATEUR, COMMERCIAL, AND PUBLIC USEThe most versatile two way radio on the market, certified for use for commerci... Read more
“I originally did this video as part of a monthly presentation for my local ham radio club. Its got some specific references to the Auburn CA cl... Read more
SAQ, the call sign of the 1920s vintage Alexanderson transmitter in Grimeton, Sweden, is set to be on the air for its annual Christmas Eve transmissio... Read more
The January issue of Digital QST is now available for viewing on your desktop or laptop. Click here to view the issue. It is also available for readin... Read more
ARRL has asked the FCC to dismiss a Petition for Declaratory Ruling filed by New York University (NYU), that in ARRL’s view proposes a new interpretat... Read more
Dayton Hamvention® is increasing the cost of admission and its booth fees. Hamvention General Chair Jack Gerbs, WB8SCT, announced this week that gener... Read more
T3FD TERMINATED FOLDED DIPOLE AMATEUR RADIO ANTENNA KIT DESIGNED TO WORK AT ONLY 35 FEET ELEVATION FLAT OR AS A SLOPER. BRAND NEW. THIS ANTENNA IS ASS... Read more
“Big Wire Antennas” is the topic of the new (November 21) episode of the ARRL The Doctor is In podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engine... Read more