An introduction to SmartSDR V3 and multiFLEX operation.
New to Version 3
- multiFLEX – connect to the radio from more than one client
- New BandSettings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per-band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable and HWALC)
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on-the-fly (as settings are changed).
- Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
2 Operators, 1 Radio
“This weeks show is slightly different. What if we take the Anytone AT D878 UV plus and put it in almost ideal conditions. How far can a 5 watt... Read more
Kenwood TK-D200GE Key Features TDMA DMR Digital Air Interface – 2 slot/1 carrier in 12.5kHz Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 10... Read more
A derecho with winds of 80 to 100 MPH struck eastern Iowa last August, disrupting power and telecommunications for some 400,000 residents. But, as... Read more
The winning article for the January 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “CW-ELMER – An Advanced Morse Code Learning System,” by David A... Read more
An Oggie asks why his radio draws so much more power than the 100 watts it puts out. The answer lies in using linear final power amps in the Class A,... Read more
My wife surprised me at the end of 2020 with a new random box of goodies from Wish and AliExpress. Today we unbox some of these ODD radios and radio a... Read more
Testing My Mini 64:1 Half-Wave End-Fed Antenna Transformer. Read more
This is the third in a series of videos following my efforts to track down a source of local QRM / Radio Interference. Following the build of a succes... Read more
“We are bringing in 2021 with Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff,KB8ZWT discussing HF antennas. Did you recently upgrade from tech to general? Tha... Read more