An introduction to SmartSDR V3 and multiFLEX operation.
New to Version 3
- multiFLEX – connect to the radio from more than one client
- New BandSettings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per-band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable and HWALC)
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on-the-fly (as settings are changed).
- Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
2 Operators, 1 Radio
“The Automated Packet Reporting Service is a digital real-time communications system to share tactical information and messages. The most common... Read more
Professional VHF UHF Radio: Dual band, dual watch, dual standby, up to 128 channels. Equipped with an 8.9-inch long antenna, this solid 5W radio can r... Read more
Luna Amateur Radio Transponder: A Communications Platform on the Large European Lander to support communication and payload experiments
“We are proposing the LunART Communications Platform on the Large European Lander which will support direct communication with earth through ama... Read more
The new newsletter of the IARU Monitoring System (aka ‘Intruder Watch’) has just been published. The most frequently reported intruders on... Read more
Yaesu FTM-300D, C4FM Dual Band Ham Radio, Review/Demo Read more
EFHW-8010™ Multiband End Fed Half Wave Antenna 130 Feet (39.6m) long NO TUNER needed! Perfect for ALE HFLink, ARES, EMCOM … Resonant on 80/40/30/20/17... Read more