The RCS-8V consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mountson your tower or mast and the control unit that’s placed at your operating station.
VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you’ve selected. A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labeling your antenna posi- tions.
RCS-8VN: Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239.
- Number of antennas positions: 5
- Loss at 150 MHz: Less than .1dB
- VSWR: under 1.2 to 1 from DC to 250 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Capability: > 5kW Watts below 30 MHz, 1kW at 150MHz.
- Antenna select time: 50 ms.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC @100mA, AC adapter supplied
- Connectors: Teflon® SO-239
- Control Box: 6″ x 6 ⅛” x 2 ¼”
- Switch Box: 5 ⅜” x 7″ x 3″
MFJ VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolution. •Frequency sweep plots: SWR, Impedance, Resistance, Reactance,Phase Angle, Comple... Read more
Building Buddipole Yagis – A practical demonstration by ZL4PLM using standard Buddipole parts. Read more
GMRS Midland Link to Part 1 https://youtu.be/AQTQptqusfc Part 2 in the micro series on GMRS. IN this video, I will show you a couple of the rad... Read more