The RCS-8V consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mountson your tower or mast and the control unit that’s placed at your operating station.
VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you’ve selected. A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labeling your antenna posi- tions.
RCS-8VN: Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239.
- Number of antennas positions: 5
- Loss at 150 MHz: Less than .1dB
- VSWR: under 1.2 to 1 from DC to 250 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Capability: > 5kW Watts below 30 MHz, 1kW at 150MHz.
- Antenna select time: 50 ms.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC @100mA, AC adapter supplied
- Connectors: Teflon® SO-239
- Control Box: 6″ x 6 ⅛” x 2 ¼”
- Switch Box: 5 ⅜” x 7″ x 3″
Electromagnetics, the W8JK Antenna, and the “Wow!” Signal Or, “My friend, the Ohio State Professor, Dr John Kraus, W8JK” Bob HoufK7ZB Antenna enthusia... Read more
“Are you looking for a fun and easy antenna project? The 1/4 ground plane might be just the ticket. This particular ground plane is constructed... Read more
SunSDR2 DX Improvements and New Features 100 watt transmit power on HF bands New ATU connector for future antenna tuner option High pass filter for VH... Read more
During the IARU HF Championship contest July 13 – 14, the ARRL HQ station will be W1AW/7, on the air from Nevada with Tom Taormina, K5RC, as control o... Read more