VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you’ve selected. A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labeling your antenna posi- tions.
RCS-8VN: Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239.
- Number of antennas positions: 5
- Loss at 150 MHz: Less than .1dB
- VSWR: under 1.2 to 1 from DC to 250 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Capability: > 5kW Watts below 30 MHz, 1kW at 150MHz.
- Antenna select time: 50 ms.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC @100mA, AC adapter supplied
- Connectors: Teflon® SO-239
- Control Box: 6″ x 6 ⅛” x 2 ¼”
- Switch Box: 5 ⅜” x 7″ x 3″
JK2040-Hawk – Yagi antenna of 5 elements for the 20 m band and 3 elements for the 40 m band on a 40 foot (12.19 m) boom
The JK2040 Hawk has phenomenal performance characteristics on 20m and 40m. The 38ft boom 20m Yagi has been optimized for high gain and a good F/R with... Read more
“There are some confusing trends in Baofeng Ham Radios that I think I need to speak about. These talking points come directly from the MANY ques... Read more
W1AW/KL7 will be in Alaska to serve as the ARRL Headquarters (HQ) station for the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) HF World Championship compe... Read more