The RCS-8V consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mountson your tower or mast and the control unit that’s placed at your operating station.
VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you’ve selected. A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labeling your antenna posi- tions.
RCS-8VN: Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239.
- Number of antennas positions: 5
- Loss at 150 MHz: Less than .1dB
- VSWR: under 1.2 to 1 from DC to 250 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Capability: > 5kW Watts below 30 MHz, 1kW at 150MHz.
- Antenna select time: 50 ms.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC @100mA, AC adapter supplied
- Connectors: Teflon® SO-239
- Control Box: 6″ x 6 ⅛” x 2 ¼”
- Switch Box: 5 ⅜” x 7″ x 3″
If your focus is the 20, 15 and 10 meter ‘Contest Bands,’ have limited antenna space and want the highest possible performan... Read more
The MB8 15-20 SF is a fullsize antenna for 14 MHz and 21 MHz. No traps or adapting systems where used to obtain fantastic performances and the best ba... Read more
Sunset at the PJ2T station! Photo from Gene KB7Q ARRL Radiosport and Field Services Manager Bart Jahnke, W9JJ, has announced that through the yeoman e... Read more