The Inrad HF Triplexer is the perfect solution for adding more fun and points at Field Day or WRTC:
- Three stations may share one 10M/15M/20M tribander simultaneously using a single feedline. (Note: additional bandpass filters may be necessary to protect receivers.)
- Maximizes your station’s flexibility!
- Maximizes your Field Day score!
- Enclosure is 7 x 5 x 3 inches
- Input Power Level (per radio port): 200W ICAS (into < 1.5 VSWR antenna)
- Insertion Loss: 0.25–0.35 dB (typical)
- Typical Isolation Table:
20M Xcvr A 15M Xcvr B 10M Xcvr C 20M – 25 dB 30 dB 15M 30 dB – 20 dB 10M >40 dB 20 dB –
Full installation instructions are available here:
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Finrad-hf-triplexer%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151