New Name…Same Antenna!
RF-PRO-1B loops are now made by InLogis Inc. –
InLogis RF-PRO-1B Active Magnetic Loop Antennas (formerly Pixel) are designed for reception of signals over the range of 100-kHz to 30-MHz. They include a very high dynamic-range low-noise preamplifier that can be mounted to a pole, mast or any flat surface. The preamplifier is designed for minimum intermodulation distortion in the presence of very high-level signals that would normally overload most preamplifiers.
Most active antennas are whip types and respond mainly to the electrostatic-field portion of an electro-magnetic radio wave. The magnetic loop responds primarily to the magnetic field and thus ensures high rejection of nearby electric fields. The intensity of the electric field is usually higher than the magnetic field when an antenna is close to interference sources such as TVs, fluorescent lamps, power line wiring etc. By rejecting the electric field there is a reduction in local interference compared to other types of active and passive antennas.
Interference reduction is further enhanced by the deep nulls of the antenna’s directivity pattern that can be used to null out or reduce interference coming from a specific localized direction.
Details of RF-PRO-1B loop antennas:
* DO NOT connect them to a transmitter as their preamplifier will be damaged
* Very low IMD, 30 dB Low-Noise Preamp insures good performance in both strong and weak signal environments
* Up to 30 dB rejection of locally radiated noise compared to whip antennas
* Figure eight directivity provides deep nulls to further reduce interference
* Primary coverage range: 100 kHz to 30 MHz (wider coverage with reduced specifications)
* Rejects power line noise
* Rugged construction, easily mounts to a pole or flat vertical surface
* No manual tuning necessary
* No Home Owners Association problems; low profile and works at ground level
* Modular design for easy installation and maintenance
* Internal Transmit/Receive switch disconnects Antenna/Preamp from your receiver when transmitting
* Same item and quality as Pixel Technologies RF-PRO-1B
What is DMR? Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) was developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) and is used worldwide by pr... Read more
Edmonton, Alberta & El Centro, California – November 13, 2015 – Alfa Radio, home of the highly regarded AlfaSpid antenna rotator line... Read more
The more than 200 attendees at the April IEEE-EMC Society Chicago Chapter meeting donated $756 to the ARRL Spectrum Defense Fund. ARRL Central Divisio... Read more
ARRL member Jenean Hampton, K5EIB, the relatively new Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky, was a guest of honor at the Greater Louisville Hamfest on Septe... Read more
Any CW operator worth his or her salt will tell you that CW is the mode that gets through when all others fall short of the mark. CW certainly did the... Read more
It’s a celebratory year for the WWV stations. The fiscal year (FY) 2019 budget — once signed — will include full funding for the stations, which also... Read more
The Maui Amateur Radio Club recently honored Mel Fukunaga, KH6Y, for his long-term dedication to amateur radio licensing on Maui. The Federal Communic... Read more
A new, speedier, more contest-friendly digital mode is just days away in beta version. WSJT-X Developers say serious work on the new FT4 protocol bega... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Finlogis-rf-pro-1b-active-magnetic-loop-antennas-rf-pro-1b%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151