New Name…Same Antenna!
RF-PRO-1B loops are now made by InLogis Inc. –
InLogis RF-PRO-1B Active Magnetic Loop Antennas (formerly Pixel) are designed for reception of signals over the range of 100-kHz to 30-MHz. They include a very high dynamic-range low-noise preamplifier that can be mounted to a pole, mast or any flat surface. The preamplifier is designed for minimum intermodulation distortion in the presence of very high-level signals that would normally overload most preamplifiers.
Most active antennas are whip types and respond mainly to the electrostatic-field portion of an electro-magnetic radio wave. The magnetic loop responds primarily to the magnetic field and thus ensures high rejection of nearby electric fields. The intensity of the electric field is usually higher than the magnetic field when an antenna is close to interference sources such as TVs, fluorescent lamps, power line wiring etc. By rejecting the electric field there is a reduction in local interference compared to other types of active and passive antennas.
Interference reduction is further enhanced by the deep nulls of the antenna’s directivity pattern that can be used to null out or reduce interference coming from a specific localized direction.
Details of RF-PRO-1B loop antennas:
* DO NOT connect them to a transmitter as their preamplifier will be damaged
* Very low IMD, 30 dB Low-Noise Preamp insures good performance in both strong and weak signal environments
* Up to 30 dB rejection of locally radiated noise compared to whip antennas
* Figure eight directivity provides deep nulls to further reduce interference
* Primary coverage range: 100 kHz to 30 MHz (wider coverage with reduced specifications)
* Rejects power line noise
* Rugged construction, easily mounts to a pole or flat vertical surface
* No manual tuning necessary
* No Home Owners Association problems; low profile and works at ground level
* Modular design for easy installation and maintenance
* Internal Transmit/Receive switch disconnects Antenna/Preamp from your receiver when transmitting
* Same item and quality as Pixel Technologies RF-PRO-1B
Source: LINK WSJTX 2.1.0RC5 Release! – The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting by K1J... Read more
Josh Tanner, the Australian filmmaker who produced the thriller Decommissioned by Perception Pictures, has explained how he came up with the idea to... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) has become the custodian of the operating standards guide Ethics and Operating Procedures for the Radio A... Read more
The president of the United Nations Amateur Radio Club, James Sarte, K2QI, reports that during the UN Headquarters building lockdown as part of the “S... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Finlogis-rf-pro-1b-active-magnetic-loop-antennas-rf-pro-1b%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151