- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
For years InnovAntennas co-owner Bill AA7XT pestered his InnovAntennas business partner Justin G0KSC to design an antenna that would cover 20 t... Read more
Antenna Analyzer RigExpert AA-30 and AA-54 are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna f... Read more
Stunning 2015 design from G0KSC: ten meter Moxon mated with a 3 element six meter Yagi on one boom with a common feedline. Look at the pattern and ban... Read more
“In this video I present the protection measures used in my amateur radio station to be able to connect several HF radios with several antennas.... Read more
Kenwood has upgraded their game and jumped onto the DSTAR bandwagon. This Triband HT includes the 220MHz band, and is capable of DSTAR on all 3 bands.... Read more
Confidently face power failures, power outages and blackouts with the Solar e Power Cube 1500 Plus. • A dependable power source during disaster... Read more
RFinder has worked with the DMR network Brandmeister to create new usability enhancements. The new dashboard just released includes coverage maps gene... Read more
In order to support the proliferation of third party app stores worldwide, we have now released RFinder on Android as trialware! Just go download it f... Read more
Radio Waves The modern world is awash in a sea of radio waves — currents of electromagnetic radiation upon which our digital lives depend. What if you... Read more