- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
Comet GP-15 Tri-Band VHF/UHF Base Vertical Antennas provide good gain figures on the 6-meter, 2-meter, and 70-centimeter bands in a compact 7.9 foot p... Read more
Showing how easy and quick it is to design a custom center insulator for a dipole Here’s the 3D part if you want to print one for yourself.... Read more
IC-9700 Direct Sampling Brought to the VHF/UHF World Icom IC-9700 strives to be first, to be innovative, and to continue to refine our radios for a ba... Read more
Specifications Recever: Rx current: 80 M : 70 ma, 160 M : 100 ma Sensitivity: ~ -90 dBm (5 uV) Three audio bandwidth settings Transmitter: 80 M... Read more