- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
“The VE6WZ QTH is a small city lot, so achieving gain on 80m has been difficult. A vertical 4 sq. wire array was considered but would h... Read more
“Performance results of MFJ-1846 Six-band hex-beam antenna. The antenna shows great directionality and ample gain. The SWR doesn’t quite c... Read more
“MFJ recently announced two new Morse Code straight keys, the MFJ-566M with a metal base and the MFJ-566P with a plastic base. These small, 3D-p... Read more
Omega 900 is the successor to the well-known and warmly received Omega+ model. It’s a 10-band (including 60m/5MHz band) QRP transceiver with a m... Read more
LBC8ARD 8 DIRECTION CONTROLLER programmable for any remote relay switches and controlers; Easily programmable to control equipment of: LowBandSystems... Read more