- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
Jim makes and then shows his tunable half wavelength dipole antenna. Using an antenna analyzer, Jim finds the resonant frequency and the lowest SWR do... Read more
This 40 and 80 meter inverted V antenna is made with loading coils. It is a full size antenna on 40 meters and a shortened 80 meter antenna. The anten... Read more
Cushcraft The Cushcraft R6000 is a 6 through 20 meter, no ground radial antenna. It includes manyof the features of the R8, R7 and R5 antennas.... Read more
Today many Hams encounter big problems when they want to install a good antenna. Many live in an apartment building, or in an area where the rules do... Read more
RT95 Dual Band Transceiver Mobile Amateur Radio “I’ve been using the Retevis RT95 Mobile Ham Radio in my Jeep TJ as a daily driver for a... Read more
“Generators” is the topic of the new (June 22) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineering, “A... Read more
“I’m currently testing a new software for the DV4home. The modifications included, the DMR+ complete masters list, the Brandmeister reflec... Read more