- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
End-Fed HF antennas are becoming increasingly popular, especially for limited space applications, but how well do they really work? In this episode,... Read more
MFJ VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolution.•Frequency sweep plots: SWR, Impedance, Resistance, Reactance,Phase Angle, Complex Return... Read more
Arsctl is a server side application which makes all your antenna rotators available on a network. Arsctl allows you to conveniently control your rotat... Read more
“I’m a bit of a 220 aficionado, but decent 220 equipment can be hard to come by. The 1.25 meter band has some unique properties, blending the pr... Read more
“The new Rig-Pi from MFJ, model MFJ-1234, is the next logical step in remote operation. For a low price, it will remote control almost any rig a... Read more
Repeater Database “RepeaterBook – The Free Repeater Directory for the USA and Canada. Powered by the popular community database of... Read more
Radio Waves The modern world is awash in a sea of radio waves — currents of electromagnetic radiation upon which our digital lives depend. What if you... Read more