AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
F5VIH. KM3T. PY1NB. These strings of letters and numbers aren’t license plate numbers but call signs. They belong to a handful of Ham radio operators,... Read more
JVC Kenwood is May 1, Nepal the victim of the big earthquake relief, for the purpose of disaster area reconstruction assistance, has announced... Read more
There’s good news regarding the future of Amateur Radio’s primary allocation at 47 GHz in the US. Still a test bed for point-to-point propagation expe... Read more
KIRKLAND, Wash. (May 2017) – Adventure awaits with the new Icom ID-4100A VHF/UHF Dual Band Transceiver. A compact and smart design, this is the perfec... Read more
“Successful Bilateral Transatlantic 144 MHz QSO made ! Between 04 and 05 October 2016 a new record was set. PY1MHZ Marcos received in the city o... Read more
The inaugural transmission of the “Radio DARC” Amateur Radio program aired over the March 21-22 weekend via Channel 292 at 6070 kHz. The German... Read more