Icom RS-BA1 IP Remote Control Software
NEW FEATURE: OPTIONAL ACCESSORY
RC-28 Remote Control USB Encoder
The RC-28 utilizes the same tuning knob and encoder used on Icom HF radios, providing a tactile option for the RS-BA1 software. Includes a sturdy PTT and two user-programmable function keys. The RC-28 is not a standalone control for Icom radios and may only be used with the RS-BA software.
Remotely Control Icom Transceivers through an IP network
The RS-BA1 allows you to use the radio installed in another room using your home network or even from a remote location over the Internet.
Low voice latency (caused by the RS-BA1) provides the same operational experience as using an actual radio.
Advanced remote control interface tailored to Icom transceivers
Most functions and modes of your transceiver, including interference rejection functions and IF filter settings, can be controlled. Also, S-meter and SWR can be observed. Also has RX voice recording function.
- The RS-BA1 consists with two component software applications; Systems configuration software and remote control software. The system configuration software sets up IP address, audio sampling rate and other settings. The remote control software provides a user interface, similar to the radio’s front panel, and allows you to control the radio from a remote location.
- The IC-7600, IC-7200 or IC-9100 can be connected to a PC with a USB cable and the input/output audio signal and CI-V command is sent through the USB cable.
- The IC-7800 or IC-7700 can be connected to a PC with a RS-232C cable plus S/P DIF or ACC cable.
- The IC-756PRO111, IC-746PRO, IC-7400 or IC-7000 can be connected to a PC with an audio cable and RS-232C cable through CT-17 CI-V level converter*
*RS-BA1 operation with the Base station’s PC connected to the radio’s ACC socket, MIC connector, or S/P DIF jack for audio communication cannot be guaranteed.
*Depending on your radio, a few functions or modes cannot be used, or you need to update the radio’s firmware to operate the CW keyer, using the RS-BA1
- CD (including the RS-BA1 instruction manual, the RS-BA1 installer, the USB driver and the USB driver installation guide)
- USB cable (A-B type)
- Installation guides
Operating System requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32/64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP3 or later)
Network data speed requirement
For transceiver location: Upload 500 kbps, or faster; Download 350 kbps, or faster.
For the remote location: Upload 350kbps, or faster; Download 500 kbps, or faster.
(When the default audio quality is used)
See More: Link
Tim Duffy, K3LR, has announced that Contest University (CTU) USA 2020 will be held online via Zoom on Thursday May 14, starting at 1245 UTC. CTU 2020... Read more
Software Defined Radio (SDR) has finally reached a much broader mass of people, who wanted to play with RF technology, but didn’t find the time... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Ficom-rs-ba1-ip-remote-control-software%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151