IP transceiver and digital simple radio in one
|Product name / model name||Hybrid IP transceiver / IP700|
|Suggested retail price||Open price|
|Release date||Mid March 2020|
|Annual sales volume||10,000 units in total|
Icom Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Hirano-ku, Osaka, President: Masataka Harima) combines an IP transceiver that can be used from anywhere in Japan in mobile phone calling areas and a digital simple radio (registering / licensing bureau). Now, hybrid IP transceiver IP700 will be released.
IP transceivers are rapidly adopting in all types of industries because of the features of transceivers that allow simultaneous communication to many people at once, as well as a communication area that covers a wide area through LTE lines and ease of use without fear of interference. . While increasing its presence as an indispensable means of communication for society, there is also a growing need from local governments and the transportation industry to avoid disruption of communication in the event of a LTE line failure during a large-scale disaster.
The Hybrid IP Transceiver IP700 has two functions, LTE communication by IP and direct communication by digital simple wireless communication. Is possible. In addition, LTE communication supports dual SIM (au line / NTT DOCOMO line) to provide further redundancy.
In addition, a dual mode that uses two communication methods simultaneously is also installed. Utilizing the existing communication network with digital simple radios, it is also possible to build a communication system that combines an IP transceiver and digital simple radios. In addition, the introduction of the RoIP gateway VE-PG4 enables further expansion of the communication area and cooperation with communication equipment such as IP phones.
- The industry’s first hybrid IP transceiver that integrates an IP transceiver and a digital simple radio (registration office / license office).
- Equipped with a dual mode that simultaneously operates LTE communication and digital simple wireless communication.
- The introduction of the RoIP gateway VE-PG4 (optional) enables area expansion and cooperation with existing communication equipment such as IP phones.
- Equipped with Bluetooth® function, operation without cable is possible.
- IP67 / 57/54 dustproof and waterproof specifications that can be used safely even in environments exposed to rain and dust.
- Equipped with GPS function that can display the location information of the terminal on the map of PC software and browser.
Communication conceptual diagram
With the National Hurricane Center (NHC) expecting Tropical Storm Isaias to become a hurricane again later today and make landfall this evening, the H... Read more
Russian cosmonauts on board the International Space Station plan to transmit slow-scan television (SSTV) images on August 4 – 5. The SSTV images will... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) activated on 14.325 MHz on July 31 at 1500 UTC as Hurricane Isaias [pronounced: ees-ah-EE-ahs] heads toward the US on an... Read more
New Technician HF Privileges Defined: ARRL board accepts final recommendations of the Band Planning Committee
Source:https://swling.com/ During this session, the [ARRL] Board took the following actions: Accepted the final recommendations of the Band Planning C... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more