If you were one of the customers who purchased a 50th Anniversary version of the ID-51 or the latter ID-51 Plus, then there is a firmware upgrade available that improves DSP processing of the DV Fast Data.
This upgrade can be downloaded from the Icom Inc. website:
Before you install the firmware, download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page, or from the site support webpage.
• An OPC-2350LU or OPC-2218LU is required to install the firmware update. To use the OPC-2218LU for the first time, a USB driver is required. Download the driver here.
• Before downloading, thoroughly read “Firmware update information” to know what the update requires.
• Never turn OFF the equipment power or disconnect the data communication cable during the update.
• The firmware updates DSP version 1.00 to version 1.01.
• This firmware is for only the ID-51 PLUS and the ID-51 Icom 50th Anniversary Limited Edition transceivers.
Icom UK Marketing: email@example.com
Grand Junction, Colorado – September 15, 2015 – Force 12 CEO Bill Hein was recently Googling for a low cost but ultra-accurate frequency r... Read more
George Marti, W5GLJ, who pioneered and manufactured remote pick-up (RPU) technology to allow radio stations to originate broadcasts away from the stud... Read more
Keychain QRP is a micro-sized CW (morse code) transmitter. It is available in 3 different Amateur Radio HF bands as well as 2 AM/FM broadcast frequenc... Read more
The results are in, and more than 90 submitted entries for the November 3 running of the Frequency Measuring Test (FMT). Thirty stations were able to... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Ficom-id-51-50th-anniversary-version-and-id-51-plus-firmware-update-release-e1%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151