|50W, 15W, 5W (Hi, Mid, Low)|
|Dual conversion superhetrodyne|
The ID-4100A’s full dot-matrix display gives the user the ability to see a lot of information on
The DV/FM near repeater search function assists you in accessing nearby repeaters, even in areas you visit for the first time. The function searches for nearby repeaters using the repeater memories with the GPS position information. To use the near repeater search function, the position data of the repeater is required. The ID-4100A will ship with the D-STAR repeater memories preprogrammed, but the position data of some D-STAR repeaters may not be entered or exact.
The integrated GPS receiver shows your own position, course, speed and altitude on the display and can be used for exchanging position reports, D-PRS and searching for nearby repeaters.
Voice & data storage
Add a microSD* card to store various information including voice memory, TX voice message, QSO log, RX history log, and GPS log data. Memory channels and other settings can be saved and loaded into the transceiver.
* MicroSD card is sold separately.
Android™ and iOS™ apps available
Install the UT-137 Bluetooth® board and download the RS-MS1I (for iOS™ devices) or RS-MS1A (for Android™ devices) to enable you to wirelessly connect to the ID-4100A and remotely set the DR functions, link with a map application, and send/receive messages over the DV mode. In addition, pictures taken by a smart device can be transmitted via the DV Fast Data mode or DV mode.
- Data place in voice frames transfer data 3.5 times faster (3480 bps) than in the conventional DV mode (with voice).
- Terminal mode and access point mode
- The QUICK key allows instant access to menus listing dedicated functions depending on mode
- Multiple scan functions for Memory/Bank scan, Full scan, Band scan, Program scan, Program link scan, Duplex scan Tone scan, and DR scan
- 16 channels of DTMF memory (24-digit)
- CTCSS/DTCS signaling with the split tone functions (analog mode)
- 8.33 kHz air band channel reception
- Auto repeater function
In response to the coronavirus emergency and to comply with the government’s social distancing recommendations, the RSGB announced on 20 March that it would stop taking bookings for new amateur radio examinations. The Society expected that... Read more
We are very excited to offer this new mounting solution for the Kenwood TM-D710. It will also work with Kenwood TM-D700A TM-D700E TM-D710E. There are... Read more
Built by popular demand, the DX Engineering Ladder Line Surge Protector is ready to be placed in line with your balanced feedline antenna system! For... Read more
Handheld Radio The L3Harris Falcon III AN/PRC-152A provides simultaneous voice, video and high-speed data in a highly portable form factor. Employing... Read more