|50W, 15W, 5W (Hi, Mid, Low)|
|Dual conversion superhetrodyne|
The ID-4100A’s full dot-matrix display gives the user the ability to see a lot of information on
The DV/FM near repeater search function assists you in accessing nearby repeaters, even in areas you visit for the first time. The function searches for nearby repeaters using the repeater memories with the GPS position information. To use the near repeater search function, the position data of the repeater is required. The ID-4100A will ship with the D-STAR repeater memories preprogrammed, but the position data of some D-STAR repeaters may not be entered or exact.
The integrated GPS receiver shows your own position, course, speed and altitude on the display and can be used for exchanging position reports, D-PRS and searching for nearby repeaters.
Voice & data storage
Add a microSD* card to store various information including voice memory, TX voice message, QSO log, RX history log, and GPS log data. Memory channels and other settings can be saved and loaded into the transceiver.
* MicroSD card is sold separately.
Android™ and iOS™ apps available
Install the UT-137 Bluetooth® board and download the RS-MS1I (for iOS™ devices) or RS-MS1A (for Android™ devices) to enable you to wirelessly connect to the ID-4100A and remotely set the DR functions, link with a map application, and send/receive messages over the DV mode. In addition, pictures taken by a smart device can be transmitted via the DV Fast Data mode or DV mode.
- Data place in voice frames transfer data 3.5 times faster (3480 bps) than in the conventional DV mode (with voice).
- Terminal mode and access point mode
- The QUICK key allows instant access to menus listing dedicated functions depending on mode
- Multiple scan functions for Memory/Bank scan, Full scan, Band scan, Program scan, Program link scan, Duplex scan Tone scan, and DR scan
- 16 channels of DTMF memory (24-digit)
- CTCSS/DTCS signaling with the split tone functions (analog mode)
- 8.33 kHz air band channel reception
- Auto repeater function
On the evening of the 14th and the morning of the 15th of September 2019, there was a very good tropo opening on 144 MHz from the Azore Islands in the Atlantic Ocean to parts of the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. list of the... Read more
HF/6m linear amplifier 2400W MRF1K50H 2 pcs water cooling system 5″ LCD touch screen for N0JSN Read more
NooElec have recently released a new LNA + filter combo called the “SAWbird+ H1 Barebones” which significantly lowers the entry bar for ne... Read more