The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
Portable RTL – SDR Software Defined Radio with Android Read more
“In this video you will find information about the Heil HS2 handheld PTT switch that I use with my 2 Kenwood radios (TS-2000 and TS-990), thanks... Read more
Icom have a range of VHF airband radios that will meet next year’s 8.33 kHz spacing deadline. The company has a range of 8.33 kHz handheld and panel m... Read more
Ver essa foto no Instagram January 19 / 2020 – New complete HF Portable QRP Station on the Palm of the Hand – Yesterday Sund... Read more
You are looking at a AG6IF built 2 meter ham radio antenna. 3 dimensional folded Full wave loop design. Rugged and solid with soldered copper connect... Read more
Icom are introducing a new external speaker for its revolutionary IC-7300 Software Designed Radio. The new SP-38 complements the appearance of the IC-... Read more