The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
“Coaxial Cable vs Balanced Lines” is the topic of the current (November 23) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In“ podcast. Listen…and learn!... Read more
Kenwood TH-D74 APRS & DSTAR Radio TH-D74 144 / 220 / 430 MHz Tribander APRS : Using packet-transfer communication to exchange real-time GPS positi... Read more
3CPX1500 6 METERS 2500W RF AMPLIFIER Read more
Got little space at home? Live in a townhouse, apartment or villa? That doesn’t mean you can’t play HF. Watch for ideas on HF antennas in... Read more
“Last month while visiting Brad Rich, N6GR, he gave me a tour of his nearly-completed 69-foot foldover tower and his SteppIR DB-18 antenna. He a... Read more
Specifications Recever: Rx current: 80 M : 70 ma, 160 M : 100 ma Sensitivity: ~ -90 dBm (5 uV) Three audio bandwidth settings Transmitter: 80 M... Read more