ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
These directional antennas may look like Yagis, but they are quite different. The Doctor explains! Read more
“Life Above 50 MHz” is the topic of the new (January 17) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineering, “ARRL The Doctor is In” is an informative discussion of all things technical. Li... Read more
More than 80,000 contacts went into logs at YOTA suffix stations and others participating in December Youngsters on the Air (YOTA) Month, with most op... Read more
Long-pending Amateur Radio antenna litigation that ARRL helped to fund has finally borne fruit. The Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate... Read more
Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) has announced that Gabor Horvath, VE7JH, is the recipient of the RAC Amateur of the Year Award for 2018. “Gabor has dem... Read more
by Manuel Gamiz Jr W hen police didn’t get an answer late last month at a Pocono Summit home where they had been told a pregnant teen was being held a... Read more
CNN- A second mysterious repeating fast radio burst has been detected in space Read more
A December 27 Soyuz launch deployed the two German Orbital Systems D-Star ONE satellites D-Star ONE – Sparrow and D-Star ONE – iSat. Beacons have been... Read more
The FCC is not processing any Amateur Radio applications as the partial government shutdown approaches its fourth week. The FCC suspended “most operat... Read more
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Radio Society (W1MX) and the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) are host... Read more
The US Senate has confirmed Geoffrey Starks and Brendan Carr to full 5-year terms as FCC commissioners. Starks, who most recently had served as assist... Read more