ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
“Preserving and building upon the legacy of this premier portable HF antenna line, DX Engineering is now the manufacturer of TW Antennas!* DX Engineering’s acquisition of the products and designs of these unique HF portable and... Read more
Apple has released a new app for digital QST (version 5.1) readers that use that platform. A long-standing problem involved the inability of some Apple iOS app users to download digital QST issues to their devices. When they attempted to do... Read more
The Board of Directors of The Yasme Foundation has awarded $5,000 each to the Foundation for Amateur Radio (FAR) and ARRL scholarship programs for 201... Read more
AMSAT is soliciting nominations for its Board of Directors election. Four directors’ terms expire this year: Jerry Buxton, N0JY; Clayton Coleman... Read more
Just days ahead of the 2019 Hurricane Season, dozens of hams along the US East Coast will demonstrate Amateur Radio’s ability to deliver messages with... Read more
A working prototype of OSCAR 1, Amateur Radio’s first satellite, will be on display at AMSAT’s Dayton Hamvention® booth. AMSAT’s exhibit will be in Bu... Read more
The Board of Directors of an antenna-restricted community in Arizona voted overwhelmingly in April to allow radio amateurs to erect certain outdoor an... Read more
ARRL is now accepting applications from individuals interested in becoming part of the new Volunteer Monitor program, a joint undertaking of ARRL and... Read more