ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
The FALCON OUT-250B is a Short Wave Multiband Vertical antenna (WARC incl.) with flat SWR across the bands. In this video I assemble, install, test, compare and modify of this 7,13m tall vertical antenna. I hope you enjoy this video 🙂 Anten... Read more
SDR Receiver demodulates and plays AM and FM signals received by an RTL-SDR, Airspy HF+ or SDRplay radio. Requires a radio and a host computer with SDR Receiver. SDR Receiver streams data from an rtl_tcp, hfp_tcp o... Read more
Brand new from Yaesu is the FT5D Dual Band Fusion Handheld Ham Radio. Let’s take a look at this brand new HT and compare it to the FT3D, its predecessor. Even in a compact body (W2.44” x D1.34” x H3.94”), the FT5DR provides reliable 5... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Region 1 Monitoring System (IARUMS) August newsletter reports that Radio France International was active... Read more
Four radio amateurs will head to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard a commercial flight, thanks to Amateur Radio on the International Space... Read more
The GENESIS-L and GENESIS-N ham radio satellites were among several carrying amateur radio payloads lost following the failure of the Firefly Alpha ro... Read more
ARRL has responded to an Orlando, Florida, news story on August 23, 2021 by WFTV Channel 9 alleging a radio amateur was told to remove his antenna by... Read more
Channels 1 and 2 on 60 meters will be available starting on August 30 for interoperability between US government and US amateur radio stations involve... Read more
FCC Grants Temporary Waiver to Permit Higher Symbol Rate Data Transmissions for Hurricane Ida Traffic
The FCC has granted an ARRL emergency request for a temporary waiver intended to facilitate relief communications in the wake of Hurricane Ida. The wa... Read more
The National Weather Service has forecast that Hurricane Ida is expected to be a dangerous major hurricane when it reaches the US Gulf Coast on Sunday... Read more
An interesting article in the media claims a woman’s insulin pump is being “potentially” interfered with by an amateur radio operato... Read more
Some people evacuated from the Caldor Fire zone are going on their second week seeking another place to live. One evacuee we spoke to Sunday said she... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) is mustering as Hurricane Grace, a Category 1 storm with maximum sustained winds of 85 MPH, is expected to make landfall... Read more