ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
Major Upgrade announced for DX Commander. These replace all telescopic pole stay-up kits from immediate effect. Read more
iWSPR WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Normal transmissions carry a station’s callsign, Maidenhead grid locator, and transmitter power in dBm. WSPR ca... Read more
Yaesu FT-710 AESS has finally arrived at Ham Radio Outlet. Join Ham Radio Sensei, Julian Frost (N3JF) as he gets his hands on the new radio for the first time. A few of the new incredible features of the new FT-710 are: Unmatched SDR techno... Read more
ICOM has announced the IC-PW2 HF + 6 meter 1 kw amplifier. Thanks Ray for hanging out with me to do a reaction video! Read more
Jim W6LG YouTube Elmer shows how to measure insertion loss on a box he built with a relay inside to select one of two linear amplifiers. He uses a Nan... Read more
DARC reports on the planned introduction of an entry-level amateur radio license, it will be limited to just 10w EIRP in the 144 and 430 MHz bands but... Read more
You need to know which kind of antenna is best for your particular situation and the bands on which you intends to operate on.Here, Peter G3OJV gives... Read more
Inspirational Video for local and regional Emergency Preparedness Officers and Managers and Amateur Radio Operators in how they can work together to s... Read more
When do you have to Identify your station? Can you use phonetics? Do you have to say your callsign and location? Must you say your Station Identificat... Read more
The Ohio Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES®) just completed a dry-run exercise for the Perry Nuclear Power Plant in Lake County, Ohio. ARRL Ohio S... Read more
ARISS, Amateur Radio on the International Space Station, announced that simultaneous operations of the ARISS Voice Repeater and digital APRS communica... Read more