ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v3.4.01 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store. This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. Howe... Read more
Dayton Hamvention® is increasing the cost of admission and its booth fees. Hamvention General Chair Jack Gerbs, WB8SCT, announced this week that gener... Read more
The US Department of State is currently accepting applications for Foreign Service Information Management Technical Specialists – Radio (IMTS-R) posit... Read more
The Blaine Police Department’s Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) radio room. PHOTO BY LT. RYAN KING ami Makan When Blaine’s annual Christmas tree... Read more
The Atlantic Telegraph Company’s 1858 failure set the stage for success just eight years later By Allison Marsh Photo: Division of Work & Industry... Read more
At its December 12 open meeting, the FCC will consider adopting a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) that proposes to remove the amateur radio 9-cen... Read more
The FCC has invited comments on a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM), that would allow AM broadcasters to transmit an all-digital signal using the H... Read more
WRC-19 entered its final week with effort aimed at pinning down the remaining difficult items, including the future agenda for WRC-23 and WRC-27; and... Read more
The ARRL Board of Directors Legislative Advocacy Committee is in the process of drafting a new bill to address the issue of private land-use restricti... Read more