com have announced firmware updates for the IC-7700 and IC-7800 Amateur Radio HF Transceivers. Each firmware provides the same improvement including CI-V commands for antenna control and the addition of logging software.
Details of each update and download instructions are as follows. Please note that before you install the firmware, you should download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page:
• CI-V commands for antenna control and logging software have been added.
• “MOS-FET” is now the default value of “SEND Relay Type.”
• Thoroughly read (UPDATING THE FIRMWARE) section of the instruction manual (here) for details of what the update requires.
• Backup your transceiver’s data onto a CF card as it is possible that your data could get lost or corrupted during the update.
• Never turn OFF the transceiver power during the update.
• The firmware update utility is necessary when updating the firmware through a LAN. You can download the utility here:
Icom UK Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no ads, please add some
The ARRL Laboratory has acquired two new Keysight N5182B MXG signal generators, which will replace two of the Lab’s aging Marconi 2041 analog signal g... Read more
The FCC has granted an ARRL request for a 30-day waiver to facilitate relief communications in the wake of Hurricane Laura. The waiver temporarily per... Read more
The Horizontal Waller Flag antenna is a produced and sold by Carlos N4IS http://top-beam.com/ The boom on this one is 44 feet long. Interlaced... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Ficom-firmware-updates-for-the-ic-7700-and-ic-7800%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151