Promotion Video for the long-awaited model, the IC-PW2, will be released.
August 20, 2022 10:10 JST (01:10 UTC)
It will be released at the venue of Tokyo Ham Fair 2022 and on YouTube.
Take your contesting experience to the next level with the latest LDMOS power device with features supporting a SO2R operation in one amplifier.
- 1kW output at fully duty cycle, even for extended periods of time
- Six antenna connectors allow customers to use a variety of antennas for multiple bands
- Connect to an Icom radio and all settings are automatically completed
- A LAN port for remote control operation from a PC
- 2×6 antenna selector allows SO2R (single operator two radios) operation with only one amplifier
- Super low-distortion output with superior IMD (Intermodulation Distortion)
- Simultaneous and data output for both Main and Sub bands
- Touch screen color TFT LCD enables intuitive setting changes
“Magnetic Loops” is the topic of the latest (July 28) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engine... Read more
Receiving every signal is not always a good thing — especially when you receive them all at once! The Doctor describes why proper filtering is... Read more
“Part 2 of my look at the Chameleon MPAS 2.0 Modular Portable Antenna System. I set the antenna up in the horizontal NVIS (Near Vertical Inciden... Read more
“I spent the weekend camping and testing a couple of antennas: the Chameleon MPAS 2 vertical and the Wolf River Coils Silver Bullet 1000. Both a... Read more
Ham radio & 3D printing – A very portable table stand for the Icom IC-705. Read more