Icom Inc. has released more details about the launch of the IC-9700 VHF/UHF/23CM All-Mode SDR Transceiver. Icom plans to release this high-performance SDR transceiver early next year and we expect to have it available for sale in the UK in February 2019 with a suggested retail price of £1795.95 inc.VAT. Please note that this target price and UK availability may be subject to change.
We expect demand to be huge for this product. So, if you want to be one of the first customers in the UK to own one of these eagerly awaited radios, please contact your Icom Amateur radio dealer who will be able to put you in their order books.
Planned features for the IC-9700 include:
• All mode, tri-band transceiver covering 144 MHz, 430 MHz as well as 1.2GHz
• Supports CW/AM/SSB/FM/RTTY and D-STAR Digital Voice and Digital Data modes
• 144MHz and 430MHz band is direct sampling. The 1.2GHz uses down conversions as well.
• Full duplex operation/ Dual Watch (no VHF/VHF or UHF/UHF capability.)
• PA will provide a powerful 100 W (144 MHz), 75 W (430 MHz) and 10 W (1200 MHz) output
• 4.3″ touchscreen colour TFT LCD
• Smooth satellite operation with normal/reverse tracking and 99 satellite channels
• D-STAR provides clear digital audio
• Voice recording/playback function (SD memory card)
• Audio scope
• CW full break-inAs mentioned earlier, demand is going to be enormous for this model, so get into contact with your authorised Icom Amateur radio dealer today.Stay tuned to this website, newsletter and social media channels for further updates about this radio as well as other forthcoming models
Icom UK Marketing – email@example.com
Icom UK shares a few more details on the upcoming Icom IC-9700 This is the price of ukl 1800, which is approximately € 2050 (incl. VAT. . See if this is confirmed by Icom Europe.
Availability from “Spring 2019”
This video provides an introduction to the Icom IC-2730E mobile transceiver that provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well a... Read more
EI3KD and EI4DQ both spotted our 2m beacon from qth locator IO51 for a distance of almost 4200 km. At 15.11 Z of May 20th,2015 rs... Read more