HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
- separate large spectrum and waterfall display for input and output signals
- RF & AF spectrum and waterfall is optically zoomed to fit window width independently of FFT resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- flexible and efficient usage of the screen area from 640×480 (Netbooks) up to unlimited
- extreme low-speed waterfall – helpful for pattern noise detection or short wave condition monitoring
- AM, ECSS, FM, SSB and CW demodulation
- basic transmit (TX) functionality in modes SSB, AM, FM & CW
- I/Q modulated signal pair for the TX input signal (Microphone) is produced on the TX output
- squelch, noise reduction, noise blanker, adjustable band pass filter, anti-alias filter
- automatic notch filter and up to 10 manual adjustable notch filters
- record and playback RF, IF and AF WAV files with recording scheduler
- Frequency Manager for Eibi, Ham Bands, Radio Bands, User frequency lists
- DDE client for Ham Radio Deluxe, Orbitron, WXtrack, SatPC32 and Wisp (Howto)
- Omni-Rig support (CAT) to control additional hardware
- support for various hardware through Alberto’s (I2PHD) ExtIO DLL interface
- ExtIO frequency options for IF-Adapter, Upconverter, Downconverter, Undersampling and calibration
- All HDSDR program options can be stored and loaded per “profile”, to ease use of different receivers
- autocorrelation and cepstrum display for demodulated audio
- command line options “-as”(auto start), -fs” (full screen)
“-swapsw” (swap spectrum/waterfall display), “-p profilename” (profiles)
stable Version 2.70 (November 01, 2013).
beta Version 2.75 (November 01, 2016).
“This video is a comprehensive review of the functions and operation of the RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Antenna and Cable analyzer. This lightweight po... Read more
RigExpert AA-1400 – Antenna Analyzer (0.1 to 1400 MHz) RigExpert AA-1400 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, t... Read more
“Our Sun decides to celebrate New Years early this week with some fast wind from a familiar coronal hole that has brought us multiple solar stor... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW4HOvejxFA Read more