HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
- separate large spectrum and waterfall display for input and output signals
- RF & AF spectrum and waterfall is optically zoomed to fit window width independently of FFT resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- flexible and efficient usage of the screen area from 640×480 (Netbooks) up to unlimited
- extreme low-speed waterfall – helpful for pattern noise detection or short wave condition monitoring
- AM, ECSS, FM, SSB and CW demodulation
- basic transmit (TX) functionality in modes SSB, AM, FM & CW
- I/Q modulated signal pair for the TX input signal (Microphone) is produced on the TX output
- squelch, noise reduction, noise blanker, adjustable band pass filter, anti-alias filter
- automatic notch filter and up to 10 manual adjustable notch filters
- record and playback RF, IF and AF WAV files with recording scheduler
- Frequency Manager for Eibi, Ham Bands, Radio Bands, User frequency lists
- DDE client for Ham Radio Deluxe, Orbitron, WXtrack, SatPC32 and Wisp (Howto)
- Omni-Rig support (CAT) to control additional hardware
- support for various hardware through Alberto’s (I2PHD) ExtIO DLL interface
- ExtIO frequency options for IF-Adapter, Upconverter, Downconverter, Undersampling and calibration
- All HDSDR program options can be stored and loaded per “profile”, to ease use of different receivers
- autocorrelation and cepstrum display for demodulated audio
- command line options “-as”(auto start), -fs” (full screen)
“-swapsw” (swap spectrum/waterfall display), “-p profilename” (profiles)
stable Version 2.70 (November 01, 2013).
beta Version 2.75 (November 01, 2016).
“This video is a comprehensive review of the functions and operation of the RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Antenna and Cable analyzer. This lightweight po... Read more
Airspy HF+ and SpyServer streaming FFT and Audio data to an Android watch. @mm6dos Took the concept a step further! #sdrsharpinside pic.twitter.com/bW... Read more
This app answers the two basic questions facing radio amateurs:- Which band shall I use ? Where shall I point my beam ? It will be of interest to an... Read more
Antenna, Beam, Skylark, Duoband Yagi, 17 and 12 meters, 90 mph Wind Rating, 16 ft. Boom Length, Each HF Beam Antenna Type:Yagi HF Beam Antenn... Read more
Building Buddipole Yagis – A practical demonstration by ZL4PLM using standard Buddipole parts. Read more
“Hello everybody and welcome back to the Everything Ham Radio Podcast! In this episode we are going to talk about Stealth Antennas, we talk abou... Read more
The coronal hole high speed stream continues to cause geomagnetic responses to G1 (Minor) storming levels. Solar wind speeds over the past 24 hours ha... Read more
The silent sun: Eerie image revealed as solar activity remains the quietest it has been in more than a century
By ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM We’ve had smallest number of sunspots in this cycle since Cycle 14 This cycle reached its maximum sola... Read more