In 2014, ARRL members celebrated 100 years of “Advancing the Art and Science of Radio.” Founded in 1914, ARRL is the national association for Amateur Radio in the USA and the largest organization of radio amateurs in the world.
- Centennial QSO Party: The ARRL Centennial QSO Party was a year-long (2014) operating event that celebrated hams making contacts. Participants accumulated points, working new stations and making new friends all over the world.
- Second Century Campaign: Find out how you can help contribute to the ARRL Endowment and prepare the organization for its second 100 years.
- ARRL Centennial Timeline
ARRL Regional Centennial Events
In addition to the National Centennial Convention in July 2014, ARRL designated six regional Centennial Events in 2014:
- February 7-9, 2014 Orlando Hamcation—Orlando, Florida
- May 16-18, 2014 Dayton Hamvention®—Dayton, Ohio
ARRL @ Hamvention – Program & Activities Guide (PDF)
- June 6-8, 2014 SEA-PAC—Seaside, Oregon
- June 13-14, 2014 Ham-Com—Plano, Texas
- July 17-19, 2014 National Centennial Convention—Hartford, Connecticut
Convention Program Guide (PDF)
- August 16-17, 2014 Huntsville Hamfest—Huntsville, Alabama
- October 10-12, 2014 Pacificon—Santa Clara, California
HRD Software, LLC announces the release of Version 184.108.40.2064 today. This is a maintenance release for HRD that addresses a variety of bug fixes in Log... Read more
Registration for Boston Marathon Amateur Radio volunteers remains open with assignments available for new volunteers who have a passion for public ser... Read more
NOTE: We have an index of time-links to specific topics in this video at the bottom of this description. We haven’t heard a lot from FCC Special... Read more
The Argentine ÑuSAT-1 carrying the LUSEX (LU Satellite Experiment) Amateur Radio U/V linear transponder and 436 MHz beacon launched May 30 at 0317 UTC... Read more
Source: www.Suspicious0bservers.org www.ObservatoryProject.com STARWATER: http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/st… Blog: http://www.suspic... Read more