The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
– logbook with import/export data.
– eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
– band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
– eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
– Web dxcluster here you’ll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
– Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
– Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter’s (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
– Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
– Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for “radio sked”.
– Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
– Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
– Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
– Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Visit Here : CRX
The CHA MPAS LITE is the little brother of the CHA MPAS 2.0 – the most popular Modular Portable Antenna System in the WORLD! The Modular Portable Antenna System (MPAS) is a concept allowing... Read more
Product Description Frequency 136-174 and 400-480MHz (Any 10MHZ frequency space or frequency point selectable,such as VHF: 140-150mhz&UH... Read more
Description : BAOFENG UV-82 Dual Band Handheld Transceiver Radio Walkie Talkie The latest radio to come from Baofeng! This radio has upp... Read more