The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
– logbook with import/export data.
– eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
– band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
– eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
– Web dxcluster here you’ll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
– Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
– Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter’s (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
– Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
– Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for “radio sked”.
– Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
– Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
– Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
– Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Visit Here : CRX
KM4ACK End Fed Half Wave Antenna Build And Review Kit includes everything you need to build a 49:1 end fed half wave antenna. Antenna works without needing a tuner on 10M, 15M, 20M & 40M with SWR ≤ 2:1 Easy to build! Just wind the toroi... Read more
Using my ID-5100A in the vehicle, I’ll show you how the app works, group texting and then send a picture back and forth over D-STAR to John KM4M... Read more
RSPdx Multi antenna port 14 bit SDR The SDRplay RSPdx is a complete redesign of the popular RSP 2 and RSP 2 pro multi antenna receiver. It’s a wideban... Read more
by David Spero Some things in life you can never have too much of. But for this article, we’ll concentrate just on radio range/efficiency! There are... Read more