The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
– logbook with import/export data.
– eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
– band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
– eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
– Web dxcluster here you’ll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
– Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
– Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter’s (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
– Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
– Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for “radio sked”.
– Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
– Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
– Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
– Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Visit Here : CRX
Today I go through all of the steps and pieces for building the BuddiHex Hexbeam antenna from Buddpole. This might be the best portable ham radio antenna I have used in the field, and I would like your thoughts also. Lightweight and portabl... Read more
“I’m reviewing the new MFJ-2289 Big Ear Portable rotatable dipole antenna this week. I’ve switched things up just a bit and I’... Read more
YL Raisa introduces how to spell Russian Callsigns during a QSO Read more
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) and its partners are troubleshooting a failure within the on-board NA1SS amateur station in t... Read more
F-600A Quick Details Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland) Brand Name: Creation Walkie Talkie Model Number: F-600A Digital Walkie Talkie Type: Han... Read more
Base price (excluding tax): 36,800 yen ● reception frequency range: 0.100 ~ 252.895MHz / 255.100 ~ 261.895MHz 266.100 ~ 270.895MHz / 275.100 ~ 379.895... Read more
“Dear WSJT-X and MAP65 Users, We are pleased to announce that a public Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc4 is now ready for download by beta testers. O... Read more