The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
– logbook with import/export data.
– eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
– band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
– eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
– Web dxcluster here you’ll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
– Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
– Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter’s (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
– Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
– Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for “radio sked”.
– Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
– Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
– Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
– Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Visit Here : CRX
BASE STATION VERTICAL ANTENNA Xiegu VG4 antenna is a 4-band GP type and is made of aluminum alloy with anti-oxidation surface. It is light, solid, and easy to install. It is with good outdoor weather ability. After the normal installation w... Read more
TYT UV8000E Dave Casler, KEØOG, reviews the new TYT UV8000E, a great radio for all hams including new Techs. Click “see more” for a Table... Read more
Volt-Ohm Meters These meters have been around for decades and remain one of most useful pieces of test equipment you can own. “Volt-Ohm Meters” is t... Read more
Portable RTL – SDR Software Defined Radio with Android Read more
“Ken, “Digital Dorsey”, KA8OAD talks about various types of USB, HDMI and DVI cables used around the radio shack.” Read more
KIRKLAND, Wash. (May 2017) – Adventure awaits with the new Icom ID-4100A VHF/UHF Dual Band Transceiver. A compact and smart design, this is the perfec... Read more
FT8 is a mode in the WSJT-X software developed by Dr Joe Taylor K1JT. In this video I show how to get started and make contacts with FT8, introduction... Read more
“Dear WSJT-X and MAP65 Users, We are pleased to announce that a public Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc4 is now ready for download by beta testers. O... Read more