The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
– logbook with import/export data.
– eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
– band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
– eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
– Web dxcluster here you’ll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
– Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
– Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter’s (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
– Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
– Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for “radio sked”.
– Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
– Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
– Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
– Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Visit Here : CRX
The Heil Sound Parametric Receive Audio System (PRAS) is a state-of-the-art audio system that enhances the internal audio systems of amateur radio, sh... Read more
Xiegu X510 X5105 is a highly portable transceiver working at HF+6m band, with a built-in power output of 5W. Technical features: double-conver... Read more
Base price (excluding tax): 36,800 yen ● reception frequency range: 0.100 ~ 252.895MHz / 255.100 ~ 261.895MHz 266.100 ~ 270.895MHz / 275.100 ~ 379.895... Read more