Here is a video on some micro HF dipoles i found. Under 5 ounces, and multiple versions. They work exceptionally well, and will be in my go-kit video. Also good for the stealth operator that can’t have an antenna at the QTH.
VX-8GR – A Devoted APRS® User Dual Band Version of the VX-8R Series of HandheldKey Features of the VX-8GR include:• Full 5 watts FM 144/430 MHz. • RX 108-999.90 MHz • GPS unit included with radio! • Water spray resistant – meets IPX5 – 3 feet for minimum of... Read more
- 3000km plus contact made on 433 MHz from St.Helena to South Africa
- How To Program the Juentai JT-6188 / Zastone MP-300 Mobile Radio
- Baofeng UV-5RX3 Handheld Triband Radio
- Anytone AT-3208UV
- Tytera (TYT) MD-380 UHF 400-480MHZ Digital Radio (DMR)
- Two Repeaters One Antenna Feed Line
- Larsen VHF/UHF Mobile Antennas KG2/70CXPL
- Small APRS Transceiver with MicroAPRS by DB1NTO
- ICOM IC-7300 vs Yaesu FT-891!
- Retired Librarian Who Was Maine’s First Woman Radio Amateur Turns 108
- RFinder B1 Interview from Orlando Hamcation 2020
- Power Line Noise On Your Ham Radio? How To Find AND Get it Fixed
- So you think you need an antenna analyzer?
- Radio Travels, DX, SOTA & Collab With Fieldcraft Survival!
- Windom 40 Antenna By Chameleon Antenna
- Universal Ham Radio Remote. Open source remote radio control.
CVA DX CONTEST RULES 1.PERÍODO: Date Modo Time Event Third Saturday in August- 2015/08/15 CW 21:00 (UTC) First Third Sunday in August – 2015/08/16 CW 21:00 (UTC) End Fourth Saturday in August – 2015/08/22 SSB 21:00 (UTC) Fist Fourth Sunday... Read more
- Russian DOMINO activity
- CQ WW Contest Committee to Review Past Entries for Evidence of Cheating
- One-Hour FT4 Practice Contest Sessions Set for May 9 and May 14 UTC
- World Wide Digi DX Contest
- W1AW/5 Will Represent ARRL Headquarters in the 2015 IARU HF World Championship
- Digital Modes and the CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest
- RTTY and FT8 Successfully Coexist in 2019 ARRL RTTY Roundup
- The 2015 Worked All Provinces of China ( WAPC ) DX Contest Rules
ICOM IC 7300 High Quality Real-Time Spectrum Scope RF Direct Sampling System Class Leading Phase Noise Characteristics Large Touch Screen Color TFT LCD Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner Easy-to-Hear Sound Quality High Quality Real-time Spectrum Scope High Quality Real-t... Read more
Donald de Riggs, J88CD, on the Caribbean island of St. Vincent, says that on April 13, the 42nd anniversary of the 1979 eruption of the La Soufriere v... Read more
The FCC has announced that rule changes detailed in a lengthy 2019 Report and Order governing RF exposure standards go into effect on May 3, 2021. The... Read more
Here we take a look at the brand new L-Band Patch antenna from RTL-SDR Blog. This antenna is designed to work with Inmarsat, Iridium and GPS signals. Read more
Comparing the Elecraft KX2 and the Icom IC-705. Which should I buy? Read more