|Ham Radio Exam Courses
What is it?
- Online courses for the U.S. ham radio license exams.
How long does it take?
- Depending on your background and memory, most students pass easily after:
- Technician (entry-level) class license exam: 10 hours
- General class license exam: 20 hours
- Extra class license exam: 30 hours
How does it work?
- Like books, we provide study materials.
- Like practice tests, we drill the actual exam questions and answers.
- Our cyber-tutor tracks your progress and focuses on your personal weak areas.
- It’s a powerful combination. Just ask our students!
What does it cost?
- A 2-year subscription to the Technician course is $24.95. See price list for other courses.
- We cost about the same as the amateur radio license manuals, and we provide a lot more value.
|How do I know it works?
- Read awesome feedback from our students.
- We have more 5-star user reviews on eHam.net than all other study methods combined!
- Try for yourself — the first 50 questions are free.
- Success guaranteed — if you fail the amateur radio license exam, we refund your subscription!
|Why an online course?
- Better than amateur radio license manuals — our interactive question drill keeps you awake.
- Better than practice exams — we teach the materials.
- Better than amateur radio classes — available 7×24, whenever you want to study.
- All you need is a browser. Nothing to download or install. You are free to login from anywhere.
- Always 100% up-to-date with the latest question pool changes.
- Our database of over 50 million question responses tells us where to focus your study time!
- Why memorize the answers with practice exams, when you could learn about amateur radio!
See More: Link
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fham-radio-exam-courses%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151