Mircules HAM QuickLog is great new HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging. This handy app helps you to quickly and easily log amateur radio contacts while on the air.
Look at the bottom of this page for the feature list.
Some of the features of QuickLog:
- Create as many new log files as you want. Supports create, modify and delete functionality.
- Only fill in a few fields to log a contact; most fields are optional or have a default value already filled in.
- Shows instantly all necessary info, after entering a call sign. Country, ITU zone, CQ Zone, number of contacts etc…
- Add extra notes (scratchpad) to every log file.
- Supports the ADIF and CSV formats for import and export of contacts.
- View operator info in HAMQTH.COM and QRZ.COM.
- View country info in Google Maps.
- Supports a special Contest Mode with dupe checking and automatic update of TX EXCH, if so desired.
- Import HAMQTH.COM operator info automatically into your log entry, if so desired.
Although QuickLog is extensively tested it is always good practice to make backups of all your logs! Please test and become familiar with the app before using it in a live environment.
by Jonathan Handler Besides motorcycles, and a few other things, I really enjoy ham radio. I have since I was about 12 years old, though there was a... Read more
by JENNIFER HACKETT In natural or man-made disasters, ham-radio enthusiasts put their hobby to work. There’s a sense of urgency in the air at a Virgin... Read more
“Hello Ham Radio Ops, K5ACL from SignalSearch here with another Antenna comparison/testing video using the Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSP... Read more
JH1CBX Masaco introduces AH-705 designed for IC-705. Descriptions ・Covers the 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz bands 30 m, 98.4 ft or longer antenna: 1.8 – 54 MHz, 7... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fham-quicklog-ios-app%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151