Mircules HAM QuickLog is great new HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging. This handy app helps you to quickly and easily log amateur radio contacts while on the air.
Look at the bottom of this page for the feature list.
Some of the features of QuickLog:
- Create as many new log files as you want. Supports create, modify and delete functionality.
- Only fill in a few fields to log a contact; most fields are optional or have a default value already filled in.
- Shows instantly all necessary info, after entering a call sign. Country, ITU zone, CQ Zone, number of contacts etc…
- Add extra notes (scratchpad) to every log file.
- Supports the ADIF and CSV formats for import and export of contacts.
- View operator info in HAMQTH.COM and QRZ.COM.
- View country info in Google Maps.
- Supports a special Contest Mode with dupe checking and automatic update of TX EXCH, if so desired.
- Import HAMQTH.COM operator info automatically into your log entry, if so desired.
Although QuickLog is extensively tested it is always good practice to make backups of all your logs! Please test and become familiar with the app before using it in a live environment.
Siru Innovatios SDR20 multi-touch portable SDR Features: 2-channel transceiver operation Two methodologies for implementation: IQ Mod / Demod and Dire... Read more
The launch of the Delta II vehicle carrying RadFxSat (Fox-1B) and other payloads has been delayed, due to a faulty battery on the booster, United Laun... Read more
The Army Military Auxiliary Radio System (MARS) will host the traditional military/Amateur Radio communication tests to mark the 68th annual Armed For... Read more
KN4AQ’s Christmas Classic, updated to HD Video! Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fham-quicklog-ios-app%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151