This live screen grab is from one of my HamClocks. It updates automatically every minute after making a random change.
News highlights: See the complete version history in the Download tab and details in the User Guide.
- Added DMY, MDY and YMD international date formats
- Added MUF and Aurora map styles
- Tap Moon pane to show EME planning tool between DE and DX
- New 24-hour alarm clock
- New pane option for STEREO-A to show solar prominences 2 days in advance.
- Table of satellite passes for future several days.
- Now manufactured by Veritium Research and marketed by Gigaparts rebranded as HFClock.
- Original QST Article proof
Contest University, Clubs, Field Day the DX Engineering catalog and receive antennas on this weeks episode of Tuesdays with Tim and Jeff! Read more
HF Log Periodic Antenna – Frequency Range 3.0 – 30.0 MHz The LP-1005 antenna array is designed for medium and long range high fr... Read more
DX Engineering Maxi-Core® 20 Baluns and Feedline Chokes The present-day DX Engineering was launched in the year 2000. To celebrate our 20th Anniversar... Read more
WiNRADiO Overview The WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCi ‘EXCELSIOR’ is a high-performance HF/VHF/UHF/SHF software-defined receiver with a frequency rang... Read more
Omega 900 is the successor to the well-known and warmly received Omega+ model. It’s a 10-band (including 60m/5MHz band) QRP transceiver with a m... Read more