In memoriam Macsuga Győző, HA0MM
Contest Rules – Hungarian DX Contest
Organizer: Hungarian Radioamateur Society.
Goals: to promote the traditionally good friendship between the radioamateurs.
Date and time: The 3rd full weekend of January, between Saturday 12:00 UT to Sunday 11:59 UT. In 2016: 16-17th January.
Participants: any licensed radioamateur station or SWL.
Frequencies: 1,8 – 28 MHz (no WARC bands). The recommendations for IARU Region 1. Bandplan have to be obeyed.
Modes: CW and SSB.
- SOAB CW LP – Single Op All Bands CW Low Power
- SOAB CW HP – Single Op All Bands CW High Power
- SOAB SSB LP – Single Op All Bands SSB Low Power
- SOAB SSB HP – Single Op All Bands SSB High Power
- SOAB MIX QRP – Single Op All Bands MIXED QRP
- SOAB MIX LP – Single Op All Bands MIXED Low Power
- SOAB MIX HP – Single Op All Bands MIXED High Power
- SOSB CW LP – Single Op Single Band CW Low Power
- SOSB CW HP – Single Op Single Band CW High Power
- SOSB SSB LP – Single Op Single Band SSB Low Power
- SOSB SSB HP – Single Op Single Band SSB High Power
- SOSB MIX LP – Single Op Single Band MIXED Low Power
- SOSB MIX HP – Single Op Single Band MIXED High Power
- MS MIX LP – Multi Ops All Bands Single TX MIXED only Low Power
- MS MIX HP – Multi Ops All Bands Single TX MIXED only High Power
- MM – Multi Ops All Bands Multi TX MIXED only
QRP: Max 10W out
Low Power: Max 100W out
High Power: Max 1500W out
The Categories to be used in the header of the Cabrillo log files can be found on the contest home page (www.ha-dx.com) under the Submit Log / Example Cabrillo menu.
Contacts: Any station can be contacted during the contest. Every station can be contacted once per band and mode.
Exchange: RS(T) + QSO number starting with 001. MM stations shall use separate serial numbers per band, starting with 001.
Stations operating from HUNGARY – RS(T) give their HA-DXC membership number or two letters county code.
(The new membership number multipliers are not correctly handled by some contest softwares.
Anyway, just submit your Cabrillo file after the contest, as our evaluator software checks all QSOs and recalculates points and multipliers.)
Hungarian county codes: ZA, GY, VA, KO, VE, SO, TO, BA, FE, BP, NG, HE, PE, SZ, BE, CS, BN, BO, SA, HB.
- QSO with own DXCC country: 1 points;
- Another country on same continent: 1 point;
- Other continent: 3 points;
- Contacts with Hungarian stations: 6 points.
Multipliers: Hungarian counties and HA-DXC member numbers per band.
Total score: Sum of QSO points multiplied by sum of multipliers. If no Hungarian stations were reached multiply QSO points by one.
Logs: Only Cabrillo format. Cabrillo files can be
- submitted on the world wide web under the following URL: http://www.ha-dx.com
- sent as e-mail attachment to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If you cannot create a Cabrillo file please use our simple manual log editor interface on the web under the following URL: http://www.ha-dx.com
If you have any questions or remarks please use our information e-mail: address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper log only for check.
Deadline of log submission is not later then after the contest second monday 23:59 UT (based on email timestamp )
Awards: every contest participant gets a certification which will be available for download on the contest home page after publishing the final result.
- The logged but not scored dupe contact is not qualified as an error;
- The maximum time different between the logged contacts is 3 minutes. If based on received logs it could be proved clearly that who logged the wrong time, then contact of entrant logging wrong time should be only counted as an error;
- A contact with a station meaning multiplier has to be logged at least more two logs if this station has not sent a log. Otherwise this contact is going to be erased;
- Information coming from any other QTH is irregular;
- All entrants must conform to rules of their radio amateur license.
- Packet cluster can be used in all entries. Self-spotting is forbidden!
N0w you can listen your QSO in CQ WW SSB 2015 Visit and try: Real Sample: K3LR 160m SSB : QSO found but no audio available 80m SSB : QSO found... Read more
PHOTO:K2BSA Scouting’s largest event in the world — Jamboree-on-the-Air (JOTA) — takes place October 15 – 17. During JOTA, Scouts and hams around the... Read more
The European Radio Amateurs’ Organization, together with the 30 Meter Digital Group , announce a new party on the air, this time with the... Read more
YouTube recordings and PDF files from the 2021 Propagation Summit hosted on January 23 by Contest University are available. More than 1,000 logged in... Read more